金庸武侠 Jin Yong novel Serials

Baal

hmmmmm........ Li Mo Chou [gorgeous] ..... :wub:

"Romance of the Condo Heroes" 2014 version China production ..... [thumbsup]

Also star SG, Christopher Lee (Fann Wong husband) as 'Tung Sie' (Eastern Evil)

[cool][cool]

i just started watching this. During school hols got kids to be hooked on 射雕,then after finished that one, just started a few episodes of 神雕 .

Also feel that in the latter, the casting seems not very logical, as 东邪 was really too 'not-old-enough'. So it's really Christopher Lee? Not appropriate lah. How can he have a granddaughter who is already in her teens???

Then got 小龙女's teacher, who appeared a mere few minutes (or maybe just seconds), and she appears even younger than 李莫愁, except got a few strands of white hair…

Cannot be China so big dun have old(er) actress right? Or is it the young actresses got too many so must somehow give them some jobs to act the older characters too???

sigh. this one...

i remember for the final episode on Ch 8, my mother refused to let me watch as it was school exams week. after that heard the dagger deflect here deflect there

Flying dagger is an essential office skill you know [grin]

Flying-Dagger.jpg

Flying dagger is an essential office skill you know [grin]

Flying-Dagger.jpg

I thought it was 'shooting arrows' is a skill to be mastered and 'Tai chi' is for self defense ... :o

:D:D

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 2

Ranking screw up. After sweeping monk and Jian mo. The next one can only be ling Hu Chong. Cause he has 吸心大法,独孤九剑and 易经经

• Praise 3

Talking of 射雕 and 神雕, can anyone tell me this:

in 射雕, already got mentioned about the first 华山论剑 , where 王重阳 came out top among 东邪,西毒,南帝,北丐,中神通。 With the exception of 王重阳, who came across as slightly older than the other 4 since he died of old age not long after that, the rest of them must be about the same age.

And since all 4 of them are already renowned top pugilists in the world, they cannot be young punks right? Would it be logical to say that the 4 of them should be minimum 30 (if not 40) years old at first 华山论剑 ?

Then as the story goes, 东邪黄药师 got a daughter 黄蓉, who ran away from home and met 郭靖, and these 2 characters defined 射雕, which should have lasted a few years before they finally got together after so many adventures, and lived happily ever after...

By this time, with a daughter already in mid-late teens, 东邪 must then be about mid-late 40s (if not 50s), right?

Then in 神雕 beginning, 黄蓉 already has a daughter 郭芙 in her early teens, so 黄蓉 must be by then around 30 (and that's assuming she got married immediately after 射雕 ended, and 郭靖 was sniper and so 黄蓉 gave birth when still very young…)…

By this time, about 10-15 years after 射雕, 东邪黄药师 should then be late 50s or early 60s already, right, since granddaughter already in her early teens?

Fast forward round 1, 杨过 grew up in the tomb cave with 小龙女, then started his adventures which defined 神雕, and by which time 黄蓉 became pregnant with the twins. This would have been another 5-7 years since if i remember correctly, 郭芙 was maybe 17 when 黄蓉 was pregnant again. So add another 5-7 years, and 东邪黄药师 should be in his mid-late 60s.

Fast forward round 2, 小龙女 jumped off the cliff and 黄蓉 bluffed 杨过 into waiting 17(?) years for 小龙女, during the time when 杨过 became 神雕大侠, doing numerous chivalrous deeds. By this time, the twins that 黄蓉 was carrying, was 17 yo. One of them, 郭襄, liked 杨过...

Then around that time, got Mongols attacked 襄阳, and a number of the top pugilists then came out to defend it. Among them is also 东邪黄药师, who by this time should be mid-late 80s.

Mid-late 80s still can fight like 18 years-old meh?? And he would be older still if he was let's say older initially when story started, or the stories stretched longer (than I estimated)...

Can meh?

Then again, in 倚天,张三丰 was said to be celebrating 100th birthday, and still very powerful...

• Praise 1

Ranking screw up. After sweeping monk and Jian mo. The next one can only be ling Hu Chong. Cause he has 吸心大法,独孤九剑and 易经经

you sure or not?

ling hu chong where got yijing jing ?

Edited by Little_prince

91531316276.jpg

you sure or not?

ling hu chong where got yijing jing ?

Is 吸精大罚 [grin]

17442636705168020753.jpg

• Praise 1

Talking of 射雕 and 神雕, can anyone tell me this:

in 射雕, already got mentioned about the first 华山论剑 , where 王重阳 came out top among 东邪,西毒,南帝,北丐,中神通。 With the exception of 王重阳, who came across as slightly older than the other 4 since he died of old age not long after that, the rest of them must be about the same age.

And since all 4 of them are already renowned top pugilists in the world, they cannot be young punks right? Would it be logical to say that the 4 of them should be minimum 30 (if not 40) years old at first 华山论剑 ?

Then as the story goes, 东邪黄药师 got a daughter 黄蓉, who ran away from home and met 郭靖, and these 2 characters defined 射雕, which should have lasted a few years before they finally got together after so many adventures, and lived happily ever after...

By this time, with a daughter already in mid-late teens, 东邪 must then be about mid-late 40s (if not 50s), right?

Then in 神雕 beginning, 黄蓉 already has a daughter 郭芙 in her early teens, so 黄蓉 must be by then around 30 (and that's assuming she got married immediately after 射雕 ended, and 郭靖 was sniper and so 黄蓉 gave birth when still very young…)…

By this time, about 10-15 years after 射雕, 东邪黄药师 should then be late 50s or early 60s already, right, since granddaughter already in her early teens?

Fast forward round 1, 杨过 grew up in the tomb cave with 小龙女, then started his adventures which defined 神雕, and by which time 黄蓉 became pregnant with the twins. This would have been another 5-7 years since if i remember correctly, 郭芙 was maybe 17 when 黄蓉 was pregnant again. So add another 5-7 years, and 东邪黄药师 should be in his mid-late 60s.

Fast forward round 2, 小龙女 jumped off the cliff and 黄蓉 bluffed 杨过 into waiting 17(?) years for 小龙女, during the time when 杨过 became 神雕大侠, doing numerous chivalrous deeds. By this time, the twins that 黄蓉 was carrying, was 17 yo. One of them, 郭襄, liked 杨过...

Then around that time, got Mongols attacked 襄阳, and a number of the top pugilists then came out to defend it. Among them is also 东邪黄药师, who by this time should be mid-late 80s.

Mid-late 80s still can fight like 18 years-old meh?? And he would be older still if he was let's say older initially when story started, or the stories stretched longer (than I estimated)...

Can meh?

Then again, in 倚天,张三丰 was said to be celebrating 100th birthday, and still very powerful...

nei gong can help longevity. lol

sometimes fictional stories don't think too deep

xiao long nu supposed to be 60s when she met yang guo lor. cuz grandma sun took care of her when she was a young maiden. until she become granny XLN still xiao mei mei.

nei gong can help longevity. lol

sometimes fictional stories don't think too deep

xiao long nu supposed to be 60s when she met yang guo lor. cuz grandma sun took care of her when she was a young maiden. until she become granny XLN still xiao mei mei.

What people say I look like

114753u95pud4l7l7pdmm9.jpg

What I really look like

001372af76fb10b6633c1c.jpg

• Praise 1

you are right. my bad.

apart from yi jing jing, there is also a xi sui jing.

anyone heard of that?

Got but forget from where liao.

Shao ling two big skill or something. 8 sun skill come from there right??? Or maybe I remember wrongly.

Edited by Joseph22

Got but forget from where liao.

Shao ling two big skill or something. 8 sun skill come from there right??? Or maybe I remember wrongly.

simi is 8 sun skill. i only remember 9 yang shen gong. lol

that one is from shaolin also. from damo

↡ Advertisement