金庸武侠 Jin Yong novel Serials

Baal

Tian long ba bu was at time write. By Nei huan for a few series when Jing Yong go on leave and he corrupted part of the story hence I think why it become like this.

Wa never knew this. No wonder Tian long ba bu is my most disliked series by Jin Yong. Very suitable for computer graphics in series though lol. But Xiao feng is a great tragic hero

↡ Advertisement

You forget about Chen jing nan in the book, the sword and something. 书剑恩仇录

Disclaimer haven't read this book cause got tied up by gu long novel.

salah liao…

书剑 character is 陈家洛。。。

陈近南 is from 鹿鼎记...

how to know who is better just from ready the books and some dun even link.

i would rather compare which female character is prettier and sexier [laugh][laugh]

That one lagi harder, need to cross-ref against production stations and whether its the 70s, 80s, 90s, etc

but hor, worth a try. Who's getting the ball rolling?

It was revised in the 3rd edition.

The version taught to him by Wang Jiantong was 28 Palms.

Around the time when he was fleeing Liao with Xu Zhu, he mentioned to Xu Zhu that some of the palms were not really necessary and taught a revised 18 Palms to Xu Zhu. Many years later, when the beggar sect found a worthy new leader, the leader sought out Xu Zhu to learn the 18 Dragon Palms from him. This was how after Xiao Feng's death, Hong Qigong and Guo Jing managed to learn the 18 Dragon Palms.

This is an often overlooked fact. Xu Zhu also knew the 18 Dragon Palms. With his crazy inner power, a Dragon Palm from him would be devastating.

Eh. How come I never remember read this part of the story from the novels leh.......

How is sHu Jian ar. Never read that.

Last time these books are expensive. Can never find in the library.always kana taken up by others.

Lol to me, if huang rong was a guy she would have been the strongest pugilist ever.

Her intelligence was truly exceptional. But women can't compete in nei Li compared to men.

yes, 黄蓉 confirmed si bey smart. But there's another smart gal in 赵敏 also. The only difference is that 黄蓉 is the undisputed lead female character in 射雕, but 赵敏 is not the only lead female character in 倚天, so doesn't stand out as much.

Also, 黄蓉 appeared early, is adorable and always good, but 赵敏 skills not so good, appeared later, and is sometimes evil, so is not appreciated as much. But she's just as smart. Got fight or not?

Haha u know where I first started reading these books?

It was in my sec school library.

Haha Kan tang school these books were never borrowed.

Haha u know where I first started reading these books?

It was in my sec school library.

Haha Kan tang school these books were never borrowed.

You from RI right? Got this type of books ah?

yes, 黄蓉 confirmed si bey smart. But there's another smart gal in 赵敏 also. The only difference is that 黄蓉 is the undisputed lead female character in 射雕, but 赵敏 is not the only lead female character in 倚天, so doesn't stand out as much.

Also, 黄蓉 appeared early, is adorable and always good, but 赵敏 skills not so good, appeared later, and is sometimes evil, so is not appreciated as much. But she's just as smart. Got fight or not?

Zhao min is smart. I like her as well. She is however mostly characterised in the last where the Chao ting troops trapped the sects at wu dang.

But I think huang rong is still a cut above the rest.

She outsmarted her own father, Hong qi Gong. Even yang guo who was a smart aleck saluted her ingenuity when he was caught in a trap with her.

She also has good genes. Haha her mother memorised jiu yin after reading it once!

But she had dumb children Lol... Esp her her first daughter Lol

It was revised in the 3rd edition.

The version taught to him by Wang Jiantong was 28 Palms.

Around the time when he was fleeing Liao with Xu Zhu, he mentioned to Xu Zhu that some of the palms were not really necessary and taught a revised 18 Palms to Xu Zhu. Many years later, when the beggar sect found a worthy new leader, the leader sought out Xu Zhu to learn the 18 Dragon Palms from him. This was how after Xiao Feng's death, Hong Qigong and Guo Jing managed to learn the 18 Dragon Palms.

This is an often overlooked fact. Xu Zhu also knew the 18 Dragon Palms. With his crazy inner power, a Dragon Palm from him would be devastating.

thats what my friend shared also.

Looking at the way qiaofeng uses his 28 palm Vs qigong/guojing 's 18 palms.......appears that the 10 palms may not be wayang...

But was told that Guojing refined the 18 with Jiuyin ZZ, hence unlike qigong (much less QF), Guojing's 18 can control low-,medium-high power. Unlike QF's 28 palm....always 110% !!

Eh. How come I never remember read this part of the story from the novels leh.......

its suppose to be in the latest revision.

You from RI right? Got this type of books ah?

Yup surprising right.

Haha

I only read left to right. I can't read from top to bottom. So some publishers I can't read one. Last time expensive man. One series cost like 40 plus bucks. Student no library how to read. I did buy Xiao ao Jiang Hu when I was in jc.

I also have bi Xue Jian.cheap cheap copy when my father went China for work ask him to buy. He bought a few gu long stand alone novels as well. Discarded those. Sibei sian to read Lol.

Turbocharged

Jin Yong novels got 3 editions, depending on the edition you read, some details could be different.

Wa never knew this. No wonder Tian long ba bu is my most disliked series by Jin Yong. Very suitable for computer graphics in series though lol. But Xiao feng is a great tragic hero

I liked all but TLBB was liked least. But QF rulez.

Overall, i like legend of the COndor heroes best.

thats what my friend shared also.

Looking at the way qiaofeng uses his 28 palm Vs qigong/guojing 's 18 palms.......appears that the 10 palms may not be wayang...

But was told that Guojing refined the 18 with Jiuyin ZZ, hence unlike qigong (much less QF), Guojing's 18 can control low-,medium-high power. Unlike QF's 28 palm....always 110% !!

why must control power.

if powerful one palm enough liaoz.

一掌闯天下

Edited by Little_prince
↡ Advertisement