Singapore Airlines Flight Review Videos (in Economy)

Boringchap

My recent seat cum bed. Food wasn't too shabby either. LOL!

That is Business Class. SQ has one of the best Business class cabins in the world. Sure good lah.

9g97j9.png

Yesterday my flight with Singapore airlines got some scare.. The plane was circulating in the air for more than 45minutes, pilot announced that the plane landing navigation system (can't remember exact term he use) is faulty, and visibility is bad due to heavy rain. He attempted landing twice but not successful. In heavy rainy weather land with instructions from Jakarta control tower+ pilots eye vision only.

Lol. Everytime someone ask me "how was your flight?" ......my reply was..."it landed"..

• Praise 1

That is Business Class. SQ has one of the best Business class cabins in the world. Sure good lah.

Singapore ger service confirm excellent but the seat sibei too wide leh. Difficult to place both elbow on armrests.

Singapore ger service confirm excellent but the seat sibei too wide leh. Difficult to place both elbow on armrests.

I think they are trying to cater for plus-plus sized pax.

Don't forget, many of their Business class clients are high flying executives from all over the world who may not be as slim as you!

Two recent videos.  Singapore to Amsterdam and back in SQ Economy.

Singapore to Amsterdam

Amsterdam to Singapore

Good flights.  I enjoyed them. 

ok la ... not as weird as buy or steal used underwear ... lol

on behalf of SIA shareholder ... thanks for his contribution ...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/this-urban-jungle/man-flies-sia-just-to-collect-flight-souvenirs-he-estimates-his-collection-to-be#xtor=CS1-2

Don't play play, private tutor can also be very rich. So rich until can take so many 1St flight with singapore airlines just to collect the SQ collections.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/this-urban-jungle/man-flies-sia-just-to-collect-flight-souvenirs-he-estimates-his-collection-to-be#xtor=CS1-2

Don't play play, private tutor can also be very rich. So rich until can take so many 1St flight with singapore airlines just to collect the SQ collections.

Interesting hobby.  Well, my hobby these days is to make flight review videos.  I like them because they are like frozen moments in time. 

Here are some more from SQ.  

SQ 306 Singapore to London Part 1.  This was the newer Economy class product.  Also walked past the Premium Economy cabin on the way to my seat. 

SQ 306 Singapore to London Part 2.  The hot item for breakfast was superb, the best breakfast I have had in Economy class. 

you work for SIA or CAG ? kekke

Neither! Kekeke.  Seriously, I am not in the airline industry.  But my hobby is to make travel videos, especially flight videos.  Here are some other flight videos I have made this year, but not SQ.  In case you are interested.

Ryanair Low Cost Airline London Stansted to Genoa Italy

British Airways Genoa to London Gatwick

Qatar Airways new A350 Doha to Singapore

Qatar Airways Boeing 787 Dreamliner London to Doha (seats were very tight!)

Edited by Boringchap

Singapore airlines have you as a passenger is good leh, you help them do free advertisement.

Well, as a Singaporean I am actually very proud of Singapore Airlines and I am pretty ok to help them profile the Airline and profile Singapore.  When I see an SQ plane overseas, I always feel a sense of home.  This was especially evident to me when I was coming back from cold Moscow, and watched the SQ plane come in.  I even made a video to share my feelings.

• Praise 1

Well, as a Singaporean I am actually very proud of Singapore Airlines and I am pretty ok to help them profile the Airline and profile Singapore. When I see an SQ plane overseas, I always feel a sense of home. This was especially evident to me when I was coming back from cold Moscow, and watched the SQ plane come in. I even made a video to share my feelings.

Me too, feel proud of Singapore Airlines as a national carrier.

Me too, feel proud of Singapore Airlines as a national carrier.

Great! Singapore is a tiny island state in a big, messy, chaotic world.  People always ask me whether Singapore is in China.  Got quite a few questions on this again this time round, when we travelled to Europe. We gotta stand together and press on!!

↡ Advertisement