Cover Gal !

Angcheek

of course these 4 pictures are of 2 different person.....just that with the advances of makeup it can really make a lot of difference especially the morning after. My wife hates to out on makeup especially foundation as she says it will damage her skin. Best is being attracted to someone who uses minimal or no makeup at all.......as that to me is natural beauty.

The thing with natural beauty - not every female is naturally pretty or attractive looking without makeup. Dealing with the expectations of stereotyped beauty as defined by society, some girls/ladies have much going against them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The thing with natural beauty - not every female is naturally pretty or attractive looking without makeup. Dealing with the expectations of stereotyped beauty as defined by society, some girls/ladies have much going against them.

as i always tells my friend......look for someone who is knowledgeable in religion, good family, and best someone that they can talk with, relate to and comfortable with.....looks is secondary but if yes then it is a bonus. Later when they meet my wife they say.....you cb liar.....hahaha! Best spouse is one who will sacrifice anything for the children and their other half.....not many will pass that!
  • Praise 1

You missed the goodie haha

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

Cannot open the link

[:(]

• Praise 3

as i always tells my friend......look for someone who is knowledgeable in religion, good family, and best someone that they can talk with, relate to and comfortable with.....looks is secondary but if yes then it is a bonus. Later when they meet my wife they say.....you cb liar.....hahaha! Best spouse is one who will sacrifice anything for the children and their other half.....not many will pass that!

Good stuff you've just shared Bro ( cb liar not included [:p] )

Someone gave me this advice when I was in my early 20s - dun look for a smokin' hawt gf....look for a life companion. I was like :o ....... seriously!??

[:p]

• Praise 1

Good stuff you've just shared Bro ( cb liar not included [:p] )

Someone gave me this advice when I was in my early 20s - dun look for a smokin' hawt gf....look for a life companion. I was like :o ....... seriously!??

[:p]

yes.....very true......looks and figure will fade.....a life companion wont but in fact as time pass by she will be a part of you and you a part of her. Now my oc quite sick....going for a few medical nx couple of month. Cant imagine what life will be should anything happen to her. Just hope she will be fine thats all.
  • Praise 3

Yah damnnn

hmm the whole domain is down ... lets wait for a day or 2 . either maintenance or totally gone

damn , run out of power again ...........

• Praise 5

yes.....very true......looks and figure will fade.....a life companion wont but in fact as time pass by she will be a part of you and you a part of her. Now my oc quite sick....going for a few medical nx couple of month. Cant imagine what life will be should anything happen to her. Just hope she will be fine thats all.

Praying for good health and speedy recovery for your OC.

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 3

Hope she gets well.

• Praise 3

Praying for good health and speedy recovery for your OC.

Thanks....i hope so too! She had been hiding her illness for quite sometime until about 3 months ago when she cant bare the pain and breathlessness. I even had to call 995 for ambulance during the December holidays! Scared the heck out of me sia!

Hope she gets well.

Thanks....you all are great guys eventhough we have never met.
  • Praise 1

My sil, she is a really sweet young thing, i have never seen her without any makeup one ! the thing is, she actually doesnt need it.

Kena influenced too much by advertisements by beauty companies liao.. Can't help it de..

I ask my GF don't put make up also, coz I love her natural look, but she also will put a little here and there. =X

of course these 4 pictures are of 2 different person.....just that with the advances of makeup it can really make a lot of difference especially the morning after. My wife hates to out on makeup especially foundation as she says it will damage her skin. Best is being attracted to someone who uses minimal or no makeup at all.......as that to me is natural beauty.

Hope your OC ok! Get well soon....

• Praise 2

Kena influenced too much by advertisements by beauty companies liao.. Can't help it de..

I ask my GF don't put make up also, coz I love her natural look, but she also will put a little here and there. =X

Hope your OC ok! Get well soon....

Thanks all for the concern. I really appreciate it. Edited by Eviilusion

may God bless ur wife w speedy recovery n constant good health thereafter.

• Praise 1

hope she will have speedy recovery ......... by the way , OC as in OC in the army ? or she your gf ?

• Praise 3

hahaha....i dont understand Chinese!

ohhh haha meaning " Wife the Great " ,,,, what the doc said after the diagnose ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2