• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
35 replies to this topic | 163 praises

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:15 PM

nizmo89
  • nizmo89
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Im not sure if this is the right section to post this , but on the way home i saw this black Bmw X3 license plate SKJ 7034, he actually allowed the children to stick their heads out of the sunroof while the car was moving. I find this highly dangerous as can you begin to imagine what might happen if there was a need to make a emergency braking. Bad parenting indeed  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:17 PM

teycz
  • Premium member
    teycz
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Im not sure if this is the right section to post this , but on the way home i saw this black Bmw X3 license plate SKJ 7034, he actually allowed the children to stick their heads out of the sunroof while the car was moving. I find this highly dangerous as can you begin to imagine what might happen if there was a need to make a emergency braking. Bad parenting indeed  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]

Not for us to comment anything on parenting but I feel the same as you, it's very dangerous especially when there is an e-brake.

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:28 PM

nizmo89
  • nizmo89
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Not for us to comment anything on parenting but I feel the same as you, it's very dangerous especially when there is an e-brake.

Yes I'm not one who usually comments on this sort of thing, but in what way is this not bad parenting?
teycz praised this

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:55 PM

Ericongy
  • Premium member
    Ericongy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

His children will grow up having this exprience that our kids may never have because parents like us deem it too dangerous. I would love it if my parents allowed me to do that when I was young.
I am Banned but I am not banned

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:58 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

KNNB....another BMW again.

Ictruall praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:04 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bring More Worries.

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:08 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Dont talk about human.

Seen so many times dogs stick out their head too.
Toothiewabbit, Volvobrick and Kennnny praised this

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:57 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dont talk about human.

Seen so many times dogs stick out their head too.

They love to stick their head out of the window to enjoy the breeze but when you blow wind onto their face they get agitated.
BabyBlade and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I once gestured a no-no to a lancer next to me who was weaving in and out of traffic wif his unbuckled kid standing on the front seat.

the lancer driver showed me a middle finger as if I juz called his mother a whore (ok ok, so he was a mind reader too.....).

oh well, darwinsim is doing its work.

Opel17, RadX and Coern praised this

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:43 PM

F355
  • F355
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not bad parenting la .

He knows his children will be future Presidents or Pope ; so give them early training how to stand and maintain balance during a motorcade .

Darryn, Tohto, RadX and Sweeney praised this

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One story FIL loves to tell...

Remember last time when the handbrake was between front seats and it was made of metal? 

He saw a beetle jam brake, kid had been standing between front seats, handbrake went through forehead.

Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I hate to imagine a scene outta Final Destination......

Opel17 praised this
If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:29 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Used to be quite pissed seeing other chewren not buckle up, esp those whose parent drove pretty fast n tailgate somemore.

Now quite numb liao.

If the parents love to challenge the laws of physics,

I ain't gonna begrudge them the experiment.
Jamesc, Byteslurve, Baal, Volvobrick, 2BDriver, Raymondism, Opel17 and 4 other members praised this

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

Jungus
  • Premium member
    Jungus
    5th Gear
    Author Image

A very relevant discussion. And I agree with you.

But is there a need to post the registration no. of the vehicle?

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

NPNT
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

Iiiusion
  • Premium member
    Iiiusion
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

One story FIL loves to tell...

Remember last time when the handbrake was between front seats and it was made of metal? 

He saw a beetle jam brake, kid had been standing between front seats, handbrake went through forehead.

Handbrake should be pointed to the front, how to impale the head?

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:19 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My dad used to let me do that and he would slowly drive around the quiet back roads of the estate. Dad and uncles would also let me sit on their laps to steer the car, also in the quiet back roads of the estate.

It was awesome.

Volvobrick and Beehive3783 praised this
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:04 PM

Skymax
  • Premium member
    Skymax
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Awesome feeling with the wind on your face. So call "jia hong". That's 30years ago.
Suck»Squeeze»Bang»Blow»»Piss!

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:09 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My dad used to let me do that and he would slowly drive around the quiet back roads of the estate. Dad and uncles would also let me sit on their laps to steer the car, also in the quiet back roads of the estate.

It was awesome.

Depend on the traffic and speed of car

If car travelling 20-30km/h in estate area, nth wrong with children standing with hand outside sunroof

But if in main artery roadwith considerable speed and some traffics, I would say the driver deserve to be fined

Handbrake should be pointed to the front, how to impale the head?

FIL bluff ppl
Opel17, Mercury1 and 2BDriver praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:44 PM

nizmo89
  • nizmo89
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Depend on the traffic and speed of car

If car travelling 20-30km/h in estate area, nth wrong with children standing with hand outside sunroof

But if in main artery roadwith considerable speed and some traffics, I would say the driver deserve to be fined

FIL bluff ppl

I was doing about 70kph i reckon he should be doing about the same if not faster

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

BMW X3

BMW X3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Bobztoise  |  2nd Gear

First time driving a BMW

My maiden test drive in a BMW.. Tested the xDrive 20i variant Not sure if it is psychological but it is indeed a very good drive and handles much better than any vehicle I have driven.. For such a similar price, I find it odd that buyers w... » Read More

BMW X3

BMW X3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Vineet  |  Neutral Newbie

Love the punch - I own the X3 35i (2011)

The car is a great ride and extremely responsive. The 301BHP engine takes full chage of the car body weight. The pick up is amazing too - feels like a sports car.

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : BMW X3, BMW X3 Diesel

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, irresponsible, sunroof and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users