Grow Height

Jajoba123

It's in the genes TS. Don't bother trying to increase height.

My niece is 14 and she's already 1.8m coz my brother is 1.94m.

Tall is a dominant gene, if 1 of your parents is tall you will be tall too.

↡ Advertisement

It's in the genes TS. Don't bother trying to increase height.

My niece is 14 and she's already 1.8m coz my brother is 1.94m.

Tall is a dominant gene, if 1 of your parents is tall you will be tall too.

Not all....my wife and her brother is 159 and 168 respectively! Their father damn tall sia.....taller thsn me by a head! But luckily my bil is a handsome fella....he looks like Tom cruise and John Travolta combine in his younger days and still looks handsome with a boyish charm at 41. Girls use to go gaga over him......hahaha!

Not all....my wife and her brother is 159 and 168 respectively! Their father damn tall sia.....taller thsn me by a head! But luckily my bil is a handsome fella....he looks like Tom cruise and John Travolta combine in his younger days and still looks handsome with a boyish charm at 41. Girls use to go gaga over him......hahaha!

Which head?

hahahaha

Stretch more, yawn more lol

No point being too tall,

if your company only puts you in economy like me

then if you are too tall your knees will be rubbing

the seat in front. I mean the ang moh knees

not the chinese knees.

:D

Being 180 plus, u cant sit in a city car and would have difficulties driving a supercar

I had one friend parent both below 168cm and he almost 180cm

Stretch more, yawn more lol

Being 180 plus, u cant sit in a city car and would have difficulties driving a supercar

I had one friend parent both below 168cm and he almost 180cm

maybe hospital give wrong baby......hahaha....joking! Diet plays an important part in a child's growth....my daughter is 10 this 16 september but her height is already 140+. She loves to eat vege and meat......her brother at sec 1 was like a p4 kid.....hahaha.....because he was really choosy about his food! Oni when he starts going poly did he started to be adventurous on his choice of food.

Short guys will say height doesnt matter when it comes to the bed

better dont go into that.......sensitive topic!

maybe hospital give wrong baby......hahaha....joking! Diet plays an important part in a child's growth....my daughter is 10 this 16 september but her height is already 140+. She loves to eat vege and meat......her brother at sec 1 was like a p4 kid.....hahaha.....because he was really choosy about his food! Oni when he starts going poly did he started to be adventurous on his choice of food.

better dont go into that.......sensitive topic!

Normally boys grow slower than girls.

When I was P6 girls taller than me but when i was in sec 4, i am one of the tallest lol

Maybe ita my hormone abit slow to grow haha

• Praise 1

Normally boys grow slower than girls.

When I was P6 girls taller than me but when i was in sec 4, i am one of the tallest lol

Maybe ita my hormone abit slow to grow haha

ya....me n my twin bro were the shortest in class in sec 4......when i met some of my classmates 5 yrs later they cant believe i had grown taller then them and some didnt recognise me due to the height difference......

As a tall guy, i say that it does.

There are things i can do that a short guy cannot. There are things that a short guy can do that i cannot.

Also subject to the height of the partner.

Supercharged

Bro, u very tall but this statement is true for some...

Japanese women in their 20s have listed their ideal height for a man, which unfortunately is higher than the national average of 171.6cm (5’6″), Some comments from Japanese girls:

I want him to be tall…

• “I want to be able to look up a little” (22, 176~178cm)
  • “I want my face to be against his chest when I hug him!” (23, 176~178cm)
  • “In my opinion, men that are 175cm and up just look better” (23, 170~172cm)

Summary

Seems that women both want themselves and their man to be taller than average. Especially when it comes to the man, over 90% wanted their man to be taller than average. Seems that some things will never change, but these are strictly ideals, and it wasn’t rare to hear women say that height wasn’t the ultimate deciding factor.