New Kia KX3 to compete with Honda Vezel

SeriousGuy

Not that difficult, just bring your wife along to see the car.

Note you need to bring wife to see the Forte Koup Tubo at C&C showroom

Better yet, ask her to test drive the Koup Turbo.

She will then know what 200hp and 270Nm o torque feels like hehehe...

↡ Advertisement

It will be powered by a 1.6L Naturally Aspirated engine with 123BHP and 151Nm of torque or a turbocharged engine with 200bhp and 264Nm of torque

Six speed automatic for the non-turbo

7 speed DCT for the turbo

To me , the looks of the Vezel wins , and thanks to the Vezel , Honda sales in Singapore went up

attachicon.gif366013781674901954.jpgattachicon.gifKia-KX3-2.jpgattachicon.gifkia-kx3-china-out-2.jpg

there is not any car can defeat current Vezel

(edited)

KX3 did not make it here? If sell at $87K, $10K below Vz, can participate in the CUV fever.

Edited by Matrix0405

Turbocharged

Vezel is the undisputed champion in SG... crazy success for Honda. In my carpark I have spotted 4 new ones in the last 3 months... Based on the number of cars here I think that makes up 5% of the car population...

Supercharged

Vezel is the undisputed champion in SG... crazy success for Honda. In my carpark I have spotted 4 new ones in the last 3 months... Based on the number of cars here I think that makes up 5% of the car population...

after 2 generations of failed civic this vezel did bring back the glory for honda... its a handsome car..

Supersonic

I really wonder is Vezel really so good until everyone is buying one? Reminds me back then in the early 2000s, everyone were spot driving Sunny?! Lol.

Vezel will continue to dominate until Toyota C-HR's arrival; if the latter prices it as close to Vezel as possible.  

So boring. Vezels everywhere.

I prefer shuttle

Shuttle jin heavy and bo power leh.. And looks not much difference from the airwave. Vezel is a totally new design with sufficient power to keep it in Cat A while being lightest in its class. Quite impressive imo.

Supersonic

Cars that are overly common.. the real nightmare is when they wanna sell.

You mean price would be offer lower by dealers when sell? But overly common cars, if buy used, price will be higher also.

From readng the threads in MCF, it seem like quite a lot of MCFers are pretty sianz about Vezel (including me)....

Now the question is.... if so many people are openly sianz about Vezel.... who bought all those units we saw infesting the roads? [confused]

From readng the threads in MCF, it seem like quite a lot of MCFers are pretty sianz about Vezel (including me)....

Now the question is.... if so many people are openly sianz about Vezel.... who bought all those units we saw infesting the roads? [confused]

MCF represents a very small group of car owners out of the total car owners in SG. But the noise we make is a lot  [laugh]

I also agree Vezel becoming an overly common sight.. so boring. I rather see more Mazda 3, K3 or the new Elantra.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

A lot are uncles who used to love the Nissan Sunny, Toyota Altis... Now Honda has taken over as the undisputed uncle brand  :secret-laugh:  Maybe next time round we will go over to Mazda....

↡ Advertisement