Facebook / Instagram down

Mockngbrd

http://rt.com/news/226535-facebook-instagram-down-websites/

facebook1.si.jpg

The websites of popular social media networks Facebook and Instagram appear to be down. The sites haven’t been available for some time.

The mobile versions of both sites are not available either.

“Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can,” said a message on the Facebook site.

The hashtag #facebookdown has recently appeared on Twitter. The hashtag already tops Worldwide Trends on Twitter.

The websites of the Tinder matchmaking mobile app and Hipchat instant messaging are also down.

Here's Taylor Swift instead

Edited by Ragingbull
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

http://rt.com/news/226535-facebook-instagram-down-websites/

facebook1.si.jpg

The websites of popular social media networks Facebook and Instagram appear to be down. The sites haven’t been available for some time.

The mobile versions of both sites are not available either.

“Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can,” said a message on the Facebook site.

The hashtag #facebookdown has recently appeared on Twitter. The hashtag already tops Worldwide Trends on Twitter.

The websites of the Tinder matchmaking mobile app and Hipchat instant messaging are also down.

Here's Taylor Swift instead

No wonder I can't load my FB page.

Turbocharged

in other news, productivity goes up only 1%, as people waste their time resetting routers, deleting cookies, and browsing about why facebook is down.

• Praise 3

been trying to get in fb for the past 1 hr.....no wonder! But why must be Tattay....my daughter calls her that.....

die...die.....how to howlian to my friends and colleagues........dam!

Edited by Eviilusion

been trying to get in fb for the past 1 hr.....no wonder! But why must be Tattay....my daughter calls her that.....

die...die.....how to howlian to my friends and colleagues........dam!

Er.... you rather have Nicky Minaj?

Ahhh all is right with the World once again

And in other news, productivity went down further by 50% this afternoon after Facebook came back online. Productivity was at a 100% low before Facebook went offline for 10 minutes. Sources confirmed that productivity is now at 151% negative growth, the 1% contributed by MyCarForum.com.

if MCF down ... productivity up by 10% and complaint down by 50% ... lol

oopps ... that's HWZ

Edited by Wt_know