2015 Feb 1st COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

261ffi8.jpg

big big question... will Cat A continue to drop?? [lipsrsealed]

the est COE quota frm May 2015 was computed in Post #132 in this thread: http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2696791-monthly-sharing-on-dereg-data-projected-coe-quota

Mai kan cheong... after Feb is Mar.....

I know Cat B will drop after May.... [laugh]

Cat A $20K please [bounce1]

only then i can afford to buy car ... bring back the $60k B&B car ...

B&B were $40k onli... MIK lah...

last time $60k can buy a base WRX liao ... then i go zheng zheng abit ... enough already ... [laugh]

Mai kan cheong... after Feb is Mar.....

I know Cat B will drop after May.... [laugh]

B&B were $40k onli... MIK lah...

Edited by Wt_know

What the gahment progressively unleashing lately, one after another, PG package, medisave top-up, BTO flats, medishield life, etc etc points toward a GE soon. Historically, when there is a GE, bidding price will drop drastically. Somehow, more COE will be released. This is a good year. Huat ah! [drivingcar]

• Praise 3

261ffi8.jpg

big big question... will Cat A continue to drop?? [lipsrsealed]

the est COE quota frm May 2015 was computed in Post #132 in this thread: http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2696791-monthly-sharing-on-dereg-data-projected-coe-quota

this round should be drop a lot, because many peoples want to monitor how the coe trends to go then decide when to through in $$,

next round will be back to same high level, anyway don't expect too much drop, in fact many buyers waiting the COE drop

• Praise 2

Demand is there, so don't expect a crash!

demand will always be there until such time people are afraid they will lose their job tomorrow.

1st to go are the cars

2nd will be their property

can't wait for a bear run in the market. [cool]

• Praise 2

Are your jobs really so secure that you wish for a recession just to buy a new car?

A recession is going to send many families into hardship car owning or not

• Praise 3

Many people waiting on side lines, but also many people already booked and waiting for coe. And perhaps many more waiting for cars to be delivered before cny, so this round though with 300 more coe but may see more bids.

You can try asking for your car resale price and that will probably tell you how much coe will drop. Rebates level may give an indicative too as quite a few companies increasing their rebates (can see a number of companies giving rebates at 55k level compared to 60k a while back) but this will be a few rounds later kind and it is not indicative for the next bid.

Are your jobs really so secure that you wish for a recession just to buy a new car?

A recession is going to send many families into hardship car owning or not

i think mine is

a recession is a reset to the economy and everyone's life whose finance is messed up.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1