Nissan March K11

Detach8

Thanks for the good info bro. I never knew it was called that! Limpeh got a rolls royce!

wa bro, alot of work you did there, hope to see you on the road and gather more knowledge

↡ Advertisement

Nothing much to do on this car now as it drives fine. I do have a spare engine temp sensor and O2 sensor which I am thinking of installing. I will find some time to do it maybe after CNY.

• Praise 1

Interesting read. I am impressed.

Yours look like a parallel import model. I saw some Jap words on the auto tranny gear indicator.

Edited by Vinceng

din know this thread until now.

seriously thumbs up to TS for such endeavor.

My missus first car is a K11 and obviously an auto, not fast but easy to drive.

Need help! Where to get K11 parts? I need ignition distributor? TIA

I think you'll have to ask your mechanic if he knows where to get it from, usually scrapyards. I am not familiar with the scraps cos my mech sources it for me.

unintentionally chance upon this thread and happy to find some k11 lovers here. I have been looking at this car for many years to grab a good k11 facelift model from the market for Coe renewal but the Coe thrend says no. So till now I am still looking for a less owner k11. I prefer the facelift version as it has abs or airbag options.

my wife like this car. .many years ago I help my friend bchoose one and it is very nice car to drive especially in the open space carpark. Very fun car to drive. Last time also had a customer with a 1.3 turbo march. But actually. The price to renew a k11 would be almost the same as renewing a YRV *T which is why it is still in my yes or no , go or no go decision making list. Sigh....cant really make up my mined lol

↡ Advertisement