Nissan Qashqai vs Honda Vezel, which is better?

Leoeve

Must add that Vezel has surpassed most sales expectations esp as it's from PI.

Qq being from AD not that surprising doing well but the introduction of the 1.2turbo was a good move by TC to further boost sales.

Now Kah selling HRV and I just wonder if it would do as well, we shall see!!

• Praise 3

Qq being from AD not that surprising doing well but the introduction of the 1.2turbo was a good move by TC to further boost sales.

Kah motor selling $127k!! SOHC engine, 120bhp only. was told by Kah SE their hrv not made in japan

• Praise 1

Kah motor selling $127k!! SOHC engine, 120bhp only. was told by Kah SE their hrv not made in japan

This is a crazy price IMO for a Thai made model with lower specs compared to the Japanese made Vezel with better specs. Kah should price it $10k lower at least for it to do well!!

• Praise 7

This is a crazy price IMO for a Thai made model with lower specs compared to the Japanese made Vezel with better specs. Kah should price it $10k lower at least for it to do well!!

Honda is overpriced piece of shit for whatever they offer (mostly cheap, hard plastics encompassed in uninspiring sheet metal) in Singapore.

Just look at their Civic vs Altis and other Japanese offerings price difference.

It's no wonder so many buyers turn to Vezel from (Pi).

Edited by Nissan833
  • Praise 1

Honda is overpriced piece of shit for whatever they offer (mostly cheap, hard plastics encompassed in uninspiring sheet metal) in Singapore.

Just look at their Civic vs Altis and other Japanese offerings price difference.

haaa..i laugh till cramped reading ur post bro..

I was aiming for the Vezel for a long time since last year. I held back due to financial and news of PI notoriety.

I test drove a QQ just after CNY, and ride was smooth, nice interior and quoted at 117k at that time.

Somehow I didn't want to book. I went across the road Honda (Leng Kee) to check out the HRV, SE gave me a brochure and it is not yet available in the showroom.

In the end, my heart tells me I want the Vezel more. Comparisons:

1) Price cheaper (now 115k vs 128k) if collect after Jul

2) Has similar stance and height

3) Made in Japan (Afraid QQ parts difficult to get coz made in UK, maybe my fear is unfounded)

4) Slightly better fuel consumption (maybe due to smaller 16" wheels vs QQ 17")

5) Although driver seat less comfortable than QQ

6) More airbags for Vezel

Booked a blue Vezel last weekend, and hope to get COE within my budgeted price range.

Edited by ongkh
  • Praise 4

Ya. I always called it as Nissan Joke.

The design looks like a frog.

Frog is an understatement. Toad is the word no offence as it is still a unique ride.

How come nobody mention about the new 1.6 Suzuki Vitara?

Nice mix of japanese & European design and exterior design that appears to be good-looking, with a hunkered stance that resembles the Range Rover Evoque. It can switch from city driving to sport mode as well as All 4 wheels mode if the driver tend to go off the trail.

This SUV sure look sweet!!!!

Turbocharged

If Km price hrv in 115k range, it will bite off a big chunk of vezel and qq pie... But at 130+-, good luck to them .... Hehehe...

If Km price hrv in 115k range, it will bite off a big chunk of vezel and qq pie... But at 130+-, good luck to them .... Hehehe...

That's why I don't understand Kah, great opportunity to get a bigger market share with a popular car n at the same time put some PIs in their places but then again being AD they may have higher overheads with after sales service n workshop costs to cover. But personally I still think they could n should give the PIs a run for their money!!

• Praise 4

That's why I don't understand Kah, great opportunity to get a bigger market share with a popular car n at the same time put some PIs in their places but then again being AD they may have higher overheads with after sales service n workshop costs to cover. But personally I still think they could n should give the PIs a run for their money!!

Hrv and vezel different specs. So to pay more for a seemingly lower specs hrv, a bit tough.

Ever since they changed their Civics and fail to develop their Streams, they are losing market share to mid range buyers. They can continue to sell their overpriced Jazzs but who the hell wants to buy a Jazz for over 60K COE just to save fuel? There are many better models like Vezels.