Nissan Qashqai vs Honda Vezel, which is better?

Leoeve

And Qashqai is from AD while Vezel is from PI.

Even Vezel from PI and yet they are more popular. That show that how attractive it is.

My personnel view on Vezel is the look very attractive and cute, more like SUV and more sporty.

Unlike Qashqai, just like a normal Sedan car and make it taller. The look is very dull and boring if you look long.

↡ Advertisement

Vezel totally not same as Juke. Tried it during the motor show. Juke rear seats only suitable for young kids. But admit that Juke is cute. Not many people can accept Juke car design.

Juke? Cute? No! it's act-cute lah!

As what you said, not every one can accept the design!

Even Vezel from PI and yet they are more popular. That show that how attractive it is.

My personnel view on Vezel is the look very attractive and cute, more like SUV and more sporty.

Unlike Qashqai, just like a normal Sedan car and make it taller. The look is very dull and boring if you look long.

Similar sentiments. Went around comparing QQ, S-Cross, HR-V and Vezel... My heart still prefers Vezel.

QQ has tighter rear passenger seats but a larger boot, Vezel has a better balance. Vezel also has better seat configurations/flexibility.

Similar sentiments. Went around comparing QQ, S-Cross, HR-V and Vezel... My heart still prefers Vezel.

QQ has tighter rear passenger seats but a larger boot, Vezel has a better balance. Vezel also has better seat configurations/flexibility.

I must say Vezel attracted me on the road and decided to went down to see.

For QQ, the look can not make it. Furthermore, Nissan brand's reliability is not so good (you can found it in the forums). So I don't waste my time to compare QQ.

I only went to see Forester XT (super power), Outlander, Harrier.

I must say Vezel attracted me on the road and decided to went down to see.

For QQ, the look can not make it. Furthermore, Nissan brand's reliability is not so good (you can found it in the forums). So I don't waste my time to compare QQ.

I only went to see Forester XT (super power), Outlander, Harrier.

Ya but I find vezel interior not as classy as qq. Also no option of panaromic roof.

Still waiting for a suv that I find Gd both interior n exterior. Hopefully new Tucson will nail it.

(edited)

Ya but I find vezel interior not as classy as qq. Also no option of panaromic roof.

Still waiting for a suv that I find Gd both interior n exterior. Hopefully new Tucson will nail it.

Same sentiments here. My comparison:

- power (vz)

- responsiveness (vz)

- interior built (qq - conti feel)

- exterior built (qq)

- sound insulation (qq)

- outlook (vz)

- interior space (vz)

- aircon (qq)

- servicing package (AD better)

- fc (vz but debatable since qq is on 17. Comparing vezel S against qq may be fairer)

- full load driving (vz)

- aftermarket accesories (vz)

- eng tech (vz)

- price (vz slightly for the S model))

I cannot feel the qq having turbo rush. Maybe its because of the 1.2. But i will choose qq over hrv anytime. Vezel still got plenty to fight.

Edited by Andyngps

I cannot feel the qq having turbo rush. Maybe its because of the 1.2. But i will choose qq over hrv anytime. Vezel still got plenty to fight.

If it was at least a 1.4 turbo, it would be more suited for QQ.

True, but better than being under-powered?

One of my friend test drive the 1.2 "turbo" is super under power. End up he got the Subaru XT. The pick up is super power and hit 200 km/h smoothly. May be for those who bought the 1.2 now no complain but after some time of driving he may regret it.

Under power is so dangerous to drive.

Dangerous with underpower car? Do you drive? I think most car accidents in Singapore happen with the more "powerful" cars where people start to imagine they are F1 drivers, lol.

One of my friend test drive the 1.2 "turbo" is super under power. End up he got the Subaru XT. The pick up is super power and hit 200 km/h smoothly. May be for those who bought the 1.2 now no complain but after some time of driving he may regret it.

Under power is so dangerous to drive.

You must be kidding right? In singapore you will be lucky if you can test 0-60km/h (without ramming someone's behind :) )

You must be kidding right? In singapore you will be lucky if you can test 0-60km/h (without ramming someone's behind :) )

When you are driving from small road and turn out to main road, do you need a fast pick up?

Subrau can hit 200 km per hr ? Real or not ?

I was inside the car in Malaysia.

Confirms 200KM/hr. You go and test drive the XT then you will know what is TURBO.

It is very difficult to talk to some one who don't know about subaru car.

Ya. I always called it as Nissan Joke.

The design looks like a frog.

We got one as a hire car on a recent overseas trip.

Ok to sit in and drive but we nicknamed it the Nissan Puke. Everytime we got out and saw the exterior it made us want to vomit... :sick:

(edited)

Subrau can hit 200 km per hr ? Real or not ?

Just found some one post the link.

I saw another video on SUV uphill test. All SUV fail and roll back except XT can go over!

Edited by forestman
↡ Advertisement