Elderly woman refuse to move out.

Knoobie

Send police with protective shields lor.

LOL.... seriously, I laught when i saw that 10 HDB officers, accompanied by police officers, equiped with protective shields as they stood guard on the third storey...

what can a 67 yrs old lady do to them? its 10+ man vs 1 old lady for god sake...

• Praise 1

You've never seen the documentary?

Stop or My Mom Will Shoot?

LOL.... seriously, I laught when i saw that 10 HDB officers, accompanied by police officers, equiped with protective shields as they stood guard on the third storey...

what can a 67 yrs old lady do to them? its 10+ man vs 1 old lady for god sake...

• Praise 1

send in social worker to understand what her needs and concerns are,

mata know nuts about dealing with human affair.

Old ah ma always use this method against her children mar.... "Mai Chia, Mata Liat" aka if you don't eat, police catch.....

So HDB use back on her lor..... "Mai Phua, Mata Liat" aka 'don't shift, police catch'...... :D:D

send in social worker to understand what her needs and concerns are,

mata know nuts about dealing with human affair.

i believe that was the last resort. i think she is prepared to die in the old flat but never expect the hdb lease ended so soon.

i believe that was the last resort. i think she is prepared to die in the old flat but never expect the hdb lease ended so soon.

its never easy to adjust to new things or environment especially for older folks.

This is where we should show our empathy.

Police with protective shields eh? Well, I guess they must have mistaken her for an angry mob of rioters. Easy mistake to make, that - after all, it's well known that frail old ladies strongly resemble an angry riotous mob. Caught me out many times, too. :D

I think the police watch too much 天龙八部 and they think they are dealing with Tian Shan Tong Lao. [shakehead]

Old people are like that. I cannot get some to shift out for half a day so that I can gave the room painted. Wanted to shift one to a larger house but no way. No need their money also cannot

• Praise 2

Hv to send someone who know how to talk to the old woman...not all people know how to talk to old people...is a skill. Otherwise, there will not be so many cases of mother-in-law & daughter-in-law, etc problems. Wonder is there such people in HDB or mata...

↡ Advertisement