So you really think you are BIG...

Angcheek

Looking back at history, it is no coincidence that every major leap in technology comes during and after major conflicts.

Only a short 15 years span between the first powered flight by the Wright brothers to the dogfights of WW1.. And then there was a lul period in aircraft development until WW2, where mono plane, retractable landing gears and sheetmetal skin become common. Late in WW2 is also when the Germans started using primitive unguided missiles (in the form of V1 and V2 rockets) and jet engines.

Post WW2 and the cold war, the arms race usher in even more technological leaps in terms of aircraft design. It's barely 1 century between a short 36m flight to non-stop round the world flight. Not to mention less than 60 years to the first human space flight.

the more we fight the more we progress.... unless we go MAD.. lol

Karma does not depend on God's or anyone's decision . It all depend on Oneself as you know it. Totally in sync with equilibrium of forces theory.

I think no one will know whether there is God. If you look at the entire observable space , it looked like a web in a pool or maybe a giant just "Pui-ed" (spit) and formed the universe. That would made that giant the G. What interested me more is not what created Universe, but why created the universe.

Some chek ark people never get their desserts.

so if there is no symmetry in karma, why is there symmetry in the universe?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

the more we fight the more we progress.... unless we go MAD.. lol

Some chek ark people never get their desserts.

so if there is no symmetry in karma, why is there symmetry in the universe?

hahha I wondered about that too ....

But one of the dimension is time. so probably the symmetry is dependent on Time.

Its not always a 1 to 1 interaction. so e.g. one can affect someone , and this someone can affect many others , and many others can affect many many others , and they in turn affect that first One.

Symmetry universe you mean parallel world or multi dimension world ?

• Praise 3

I have view quite a number of these youtube video.....im always amazed how big the universe is.

Basically 1 light year = 9,460,730,472,580,800 meters. Or 5.8 trillion miles. [dizzy]

And as far as the current latest technology is concern, scientists can only measure the universe's size to be at least......160 billion light years. And it can easily be many many times bigger than this. [sweatdrop]

Earth is formed by trillion of stones hitting each other and jelling up into a mass. And guess what....the meterorights that hits earth occasionally actually contain tiny drop(s) of water and microscoptic organism. Thats how oceans and lifeform arrived on earth.

Edited by Hiphiphoray
  • Praise 2

hahha I wondered about that too ....

But one of the dimension is time. so probably the symmetry is dependent on Time.

Its not always a 1 to 1 interaction. so e.g. one can affect someone , and this someone can affect many others , and many others can affect many many others , and they in turn affect that first One.

Symmetry universe you mean parallel world or multi dimension world ?

I mean super symmetry in the science of physics.

• Praise 1

Yes sir ! Mr scientist . I have no idea whats that bobo and fernion thingy hahaha let me read first.

I mean super symmetry in the science of physics.

• Praise 5

Correction, Einstein's theory of relativity makes my assumption moot.

My assumption is, since the the begining of universe as we know it starts with the big bang, most civilisation will probably start at more or less the same time, plus minus a few hundred million years.

But i kinda forgot that time pass differently for and from different frame of reference. So my assumption is invalid.

I am actually referring more to the speed of learning. yes we may assume that everything begins at the same time. but I don't think we should assume we all learn and improve at the same pace. even among earthling ourselves we have this differences. the one out there could be more intelligent and have a even better environment than us.

who knows, they could be watching us like we watch the lions in animals in nat geo killing each other. one thing for sure, we ain't the one watching yet.

Edited by Knoobie
  • Praise 2

I am actually referring more to the speed of learning. yes we may assume that everything begins at the same time. but I don't think we should assume we all learn and improve at the same pace. even among earthling ourselves we have this differences. the one out there could be more intelligent and have a even better environment than us.

who knows, they could be watching us like we watch the lions in animals in nat geo killing each other. one thing for sure, we ain't the one watching yet.

Speed of learning is one thing, but once you take into account the bending of the space-time curve, time is no longer a constant. Thus speed is also no longer relevant.

That being said, I still have not completed the final game of the mass effect trilogy.

• Praise 1

Worm hole does exist according to scientists.......but the thing is the gravitational pull is so great, our spaceship and human body would have been vapourised exiting the other side.

First, our technology must master the light-year travel capability before we can even talk about worm hole.

The universe is just too god damn big.

Speed of learning is one thing, but once you take into account the bending of the space-time curve, time is no longer a constant. Thus speed is also no longer relevant.

That being said, I still have not completed the final game of the mass effect trilogy.

I know blackhole exist. Worm hole is unknown. As u said , technology need to adv b4 we can go further.

But if they go into a blackhole to find the worm hole , i 100% say it will sure work. They will go the the Hades dimension. Haha

Worm hole does exist according to scientists.......but the thing is the gravitational pull is so great, our spaceship and human body would have been vapourised exiting the other side.

First, our technology must master the light-year travel capability before we can even talk about worm hole.

The universe is just too god damn big.

• Praise 3

Watch a documentary in Youtube, in Nov 2014, a Meteor of a mile wide passed between earth & our moon quietly and went un-noticed until it reaches far out of the moon. The meteor was travelling in front of the sun and as such, was not spotted due to sunlight blocking the telescope until it passed by. It was travelling at a projectory course around earth & the Sun in circle. [sweatdrop]

Calculating the speed it was travelling, the meteor is making it way back on 24th September 2015 and should the meteor change a slight course during the loop, it will crush with earth .... :o

Russian scientists predicted that it will smash into the north of Atlantic Ocean..... [grin]

• Praise 1

Tsunami coming .... maybe ge coming during that period too. Bad ornament

Watch a documentary in Youtube, in Nov 2014, a Meteor of a mile wide passed between earth & our moon quietly and went un-noticed until it reaches far out of the moon. The meteor was travelling in front of the sun and as such, was not spotted due to sunlight blocking the telescope until it passed by. It was travelling at a projectory course around earth & the Sun in circle. [sweatdrop]

Calculating the speed it was travelling, the meteor is making it way back on 24th September 2015 and should the meteor change a slight course during the loop, it will crush with earth .... :o

Russian scientists predicted that it will smash into the north of Atlantic Ocean..... [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3