My place HDB multi-storey carpark getting lesser cars.

Zxcvb

Of recent, my area the multi-storey carpark has more empty lots compared to yesteryears. As I usually come back home late at night, I fully comprehend the full strength of the cars parked. And no, this is definitely not Chinese new year period ppl drive out to Malaysia. Been noticing since couple months back.

Any similar sightings at your carpark?

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

My carpark getting more and more cars. Last time come back at 11pm will see about 100+ lots available. Now drop to around 40-50 on average.

Of recent, my area the multi-storey carpark has more empty lots compared to yesteryears. As I usually come back home late at night, I fully comprehend the full strength of the cars parked. And no, this is definitely not Chinese new year period ppl drive out to Malaysia. Been noticing since couple months back.

They upgraded or move out? My place getting crowded too. And mostly high end cars. Knn. Mine is one of the few BnB cars I think.

Didn't see significant increase or decrease at my place but many new plates.

Second hand SK* also new plate leh.

Edited by Andyngps

Used to be I need to go all the way up to 5A if I'm back late for watching EPL at my friend's place.

Now 3A can get a lot liao.

A significant number of marginal owners from the go-go years of low COE years kenna weeded out liao.

Same only saw few SK plate. Many give out car. Edited by Hshs

the car park at my dad's place along punggol east used to be full after 10pm. that was about 2 years ago. After that it started to get lesser and lesser cars.

My car park is getting more packed. Came home at 11pm a few times and had to park at deck 5A which is not sheltered. Many cars as a sizeable number of families are having 2 or more cars. All Richie Rich. Huat ah!

Turbocharged

Second hand SK* also new plate leh.

Thats why I wrote new plates instead of new cars. Ha.....

Anyway, be it new or used, if one can own a car here, that means that person is doing ok. :-)

↡ Advertisement