My place HDB multi-storey carpark getting lesser cars.

Zxcvb

If your area staying are mainly new wedded couples, they might not own a car when just moved in. After a few years they might save enough to buy their first car.

I had be staying at current place for almost 15yrs, most are old neighbors. Also notice reduced of car for the past few months.

• Praise 1

If your area staying are mainly new wedded couples, they might not own a car when just moved in. After a few years they might save enough to buy their first car.

I had be staying at current place for almost 15yrs, most are old neighbors. Also notice reduced of car for the past few months.

Maybe pple are waiting for coe to reach below 30K!!! From the recent two drops it seems possible, unless garment decides to do something after TC commented that supply is more than demand...lol... Edited by Andyngps

Saw some workers painting more white lots into semi red/white lots (7pm to 7am) at the MSCP near my office, used to be just B and 1, now it's almost up to 3. Many visitors also complaining about not being able to get lots when they come in after 10am.

And oh yeah, by the way...

Happy Lunar New Year ALL!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Maybe pple are waiting for coe to reach below 30K!!! From the recent two drops it seems possible, unless garment decides to do something after TC commented that supply is more than demand...lol...

These people can slowly wait.. because it is literally impossible. COE will hover around 50k, my prediction.

I am more ambitious.. waiting for COE to reach below 20k :D

A lot of cars are being scrapped. If your neighbours gave up cars and go back to world class public transport, then you get more lots available.

On the other hand, like my place, they keep tearing up lots to be replaced by handicap lots and no parking lots and add walkways, the number of lots are getting lesser and lesser; the availability remains the same or worse.

Edited by Kb27

Twincharged

Much less OPC TOO

Ya. I noticed this too. More people converting their OPC to normal cars. I seen 5 at my block do that already. 2 avantes, 1 Odyssey, 1 alfa and one 523i changed from red plate to black.

Edited by Nzy

Handicap lot is nice, but how many handicap do we actually have driving a car ?

I think it's all bcuz of US, when they have many veterans coming back from battles and handicapped.

Here, I only see one handicap car within a few hundred blocks and yet every block has a handicap lot, which is then subsequently used and abused, bcuz there's not enough regular lots.

Yesterday, I went to a HDB car park next to a market in Tampines at 6am.

It says over night parking reserved to season parking holders only.

But, it still have 20+ lots available, out of about 100.

Of recent, my area the multi-storey carpark has more empty lots compared to yesteryears. As I usually come back home late at night, I fully comprehend the full strength of the cars parked. And no, this is definitely not Chinese new year period ppl drive out to Malaysia. Been noticing since couple months back.

Any similar sightings at your carpark?

Same here at my place, carpark used to be packed and filled up by 10pm but now almost half empty.

Handicap lot is nice, but how many handicap do we actually have driving a car ?

I think it's all bcuz of US, when they have many veterans coming back from battles and handicapped.

Here, I only see one handicap car within a few hundred blocks and yet every block has a handicap lot, which is then subsequently used and abused, bcuz there's not enough regular lots.

sorry bro, handicap lot is not meant for handicap only. it also meant for the drivers who have elderly on wheel chair. of course they are not allowed to park their car on the handicap lot but at least they could stop to alight or pick up with the space there. :)

• Praise 1

my place here, day or night, you can see the same car parking on the lot becos the owner rarely drive them.

paid COE and car price just to take up the parking lot. :)

For my side, its more commercial vehicles compared to last time.....

but I presume that before end of the year there will be at least 25 cars lesser as their COE is ending 2015.....SF plates

my place here, day or night, you can see the same car parking on the lot becos the owner rarely drive them.

paid COE and car price just to take up the parking lot. :)

Exactly same as my carpark..only morning time you can see some empty slot on first 2 level. Afternoon most likely park level 3 liao.

↡ Advertisement