My place HDB multi-storey carpark getting lesser cars.

Zxcvb

sorry bro, handicap lot is not meant for handicap only. it also meant for the drivers who have elderly on wheel chair. of course they are not allowed to park their car on the handicap lot but at least they could stop to alight or pick up with the space there. :)

For elderly on wheel chair, they don't even need to park.

They just stopped right at the nearest convenient place, and often "double-parked" to load and unload.

Example, at my block, they can stop at the nearest lift landing.

And when it's raining, they will not stop there, they stopped further down where there's overhead shelter and obviously block cars on the narrow car park.

And also everyone acts like the disabled when it rains.

They can't bear to see their kids getting wet.

↡ Advertisement

My MSCP, number is the almost the same, with a slight decrease.

But there are people changing sedans to 7 seater SUV.

When I look into these SUV, most have baby seat.

Have quite a few 7 & 3 series, funny is no 5 series, around 5 sirocco, quite a lot of lorries and vans and a few pick-up trucks

My area used to be completely full after 10pm. Now many lots still available. I noticed many families who have 2 or more cars have sold away their spare cars.

It doesn't seem to affect me. My blok open carpark lots.. I still unable to get one. always buy opposite MSCP de.

My MSCP, number is the almost the same, with a slight decrease.

But there are people changing sedans to 7 seater SUV.

When I look into these SUV, most have baby seat.

Have quite a few 7 & 3 series, funny is no 5 series, around 5 sirocco, quite a lot of lorries and vans and a few pick-up trucks

Mine got a panamera.

Seriously can drive panamera stay in HDB for what... [hur] Car cost more than the HDB lol.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Handicap lot is nice, but how many handicap do we actually have driving a car ?

I think it's all bcuz of US, when they have many veterans coming back from battles and handicapped.

Here, I only see one handicap car within a few hundred blocks and yet every block has a handicap lot, which is then subsequently used and abused, bcuz there's not enough regular lots.

I think recently there are more handicapped drivers. Every night at least 2 out of the 3 handicapped lots in my carpark is taken legally.

Edited by Nzy

sorry bro, handicap lot is not meant for handicap only. it also meant for the drivers who have elderly on wheel chair. of course they are not allowed to park their car on the handicap lot but at least they could stop to alight or pick up with the space there. :)

my house area got a class 2 label car (should be family member disabled) always park the whole day at the disabled lot. Never see his disabled family member before but the driver is definately a able person.. but anyway just let him park...

and my house 2 disabled lot a couple of times will be fully taken up..

If your area staying are mainly new wedded couples, they might not own a car when just moved in. After a few years they might save enough to buy their first car.

I had be staying at current place for almost 15yrs, most are old neighbors. Also notice reduced of car for the past few months.

You should be right. Those bought the car when the COE is low.

Now new car price just very hard to swallow. Some more 50% DP.

I believe more then 50% will give out with current COE and ruling.

my house area got a class 2 label car (should be family member disabled) always park the whole day at the disabled lot. Never see his disabled family member before but the driver is definately a able person.. but anyway just let him park...

and my house 2 disabled lot a couple of times will be fully taken up..

Ur house HDB? I last time park 3 hrs to bring my grandma visit her daughter house and end up tio summon

Twincharged

Mine got a panamera.

Seriously can drive panamera stay in HDB for what... [hur] Car cost more than the HDB lol.

Maybe they got other property and prefer to drive a nice car lo. I have a neighbour driving maserati. Heard that he is able to afford it cuz he rent out his other properties. He and his wife no kids so their 5rm HDB is probably more than enough already.

Mine both handicapped lots are always vacant.

After the wardens summoned a lot of people initially, no one dares touch them anymore LOL...

Anyway i treat it as govt promoting more pple to exercise and use the stairs lol...

Mine got a panamera.

Some people don't mind staying in HDB, but like to drive nice car. After all, as long as you renovate your house nicely, there's no difference between HDB and condo, besides the facilities. However, driving a Porsche is a totally different experience from driving a Toyota!

• Praise 2

Ur house HDB? I last time park 3 hrs to bring my grandma visit her daughter house and end up tio summon

Hdb. The guy is a season lot holder. Maybe that's why can park??

• Praise 1

have this neighbour next blk (north west open air hdb cp) who change from ferrari 612, lambo gallardo, porsche turbo.

mia a few months ago.

guess he realised property is more worth investing in than cars. [scholar]