I'm very impressed with SG drivers

nizmo89

Just now when I was on the ECP in the direction of changi airport, I was suprised by not onlyhow little cars there were but also of the standard of drivers shown by those cars. There were nobody who just stayed on the overtake lane, everybody did their overtake on Lane 1 and filter to lane 2 after. I would like to commend on those drivers, that's the way brothers n sisters!

Usually I see drivers hogging lane 1 or even staying on lane 1 even tho lane 2 is clear, that's why sometimes lane 2 is th better lane for overtake lane. But today those on ECP, seems to remember their Highway Code :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Just now when I was on the ECP in the direction of changi airport, I was suprised by not onlyhow little cars there were but also of the standard of drivers shown by those cars. There were nobody who just stayed on the overtake lane, everybody did their overtake on Lane 1 and filter to lane 2 after. I would like to commend on those drivers, that's the way brothers n sisters!

Usually I see drivers hogging lane 1 or even staying on lane 1 even tho lane 2 is clear, that's why sometimes lane 2 is th better lane for overtake lane. But today those on ECP, seems to remember their Highway Code :D

because HD season traffic nor so busy, it's not remember their Highway Code

The root of aggressive behaviour usually lies in the feeling of contention for resources.

When traffic is generally light and it is a non-working day where stress levels are lower, drivers tend to drive in a more civilised and less selfish manner.

The converse is true on a typical work-day, especially during peak hours where feelings run high and everyone feels the need to compete for "scarce" resources.

• Praise 13

So easy impressed? Say that again on a work day [laugh] [laugh]

Sometimes even during off peak I see drivers hogging the right lane, so when drivers do avoid staying in the right lane they deserve praise. I mean how often do you see such things happening?

• Praise 1

lunar new year mood, so majority behave...

come monday you see me hogging on lane 1 all the way from tuas to changi [smash]

No leh, if majority behave will not see so many accident at experessway yesterday.. and there is 1 10 car collision somemore..

what is so surprising......those that usually drives like the world owe them a living has balik kampung! Dont know why yesterday was the exception.....usually i love to drive or ride during cny mornings.....the eves of major holidays are usually hectic with people rushing here and there.....tge next morning are relaxing with much lesser vehicles!

• Praise 1

The solution is simple. Ensure all the lorries, van & slow moving vehicles stays on 3rd or 4th lane all the times traffic will be much better even during weekdays too.

• Praise 2

what is so surprising......those that usually drives like the world owe them a living has balik kampung! Dont know why yesterday was the exception.....usually i love to drive or ride during cny mornings.....the eves of major holidays are usually hectic with people rushing here and there.....tge next morning are relaxing with much lesser vehicles!

Sometime when i am driving an underpowered vehicle (ie van, old car), although it takes longer to get from A to B, but since i know there's no point fighting with fellow road users, it's best keep to the slow lanes, at the end of the trip, i am very relaxed (in fact very relaxed the whole journey) [thumbsup][:p]

• Praise 1

They all going airport to take plane for holiday

so good mood and no one road hogs.

:D

How come roads to Geylang people still road hog despite good mood? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1