Renault Grand Espace 2.0T

Achtung

Was toying with the idea of purchasing one 2nd hand. For Renault die hards, what are the common issues? Is servicing at Wearnes a bitch and cost an arm and a leg?

↡ Advertisement

my opinion is that a renault is only as good as a display car. Park it and enjoy the interior. it last the longest that way. :)

Have u owned or driven one?

my opinion is that a renault is only as good as a display car. Park it and enjoy the interior. it last the longest that way. :)

so in essence, your message is DO NOT BUY?

let it not be your only car lor. and expect whatever nonsense that comes.

Was toying with the idea of purchasing one 2nd hand. For Renault die hards, what are the common issues? Is servicing at Wearnes a bitch and cost an arm and a leg?

I am driving a renault... quite a okay car... stable and not so noisy compare to asian brands.

my aircon compressor died during the end of 3rd year.. luckily is under warranty...

the thermometer the sense the outside temperature also abit siao siao.. sometimes show minus 1 or 2 and thhot air blow out,how can singapore be so cold.. ha ha

other than above... good handling and quite a good ride...

fc also reasonable...

• Praise 1

Those on timing belt, change your timing belt @ 3 year mark or 60,000 km whichever comes first to prevent belt piang = engine piang piang..... Unfortunately, this is the most expensive wear and tear part to change for Reno cars. [laugh] Other parts like air and aircon filters, spark plugs are very cheap and easy to DIY change.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

bro, which model u driving?

I am driving a renault... quite a okay car... stable and not so noisy compare to asian brands.

my aircon compressor died during the end of 3rd year.. luckily is under warranty...

the thermometer the sense the outside temperature also abit siao siao.. sometimes show minus 1 or 2 and thhot air blow out,how can singapore be so cold.. ha ha

other than above... good handling and quite a good ride...

fc also reasonable...

Those on timing belt, change your timing belt @ 3 year mark or 60,000 km whichever comes first to prevent belt piang = engine piang piang..... Unfortunately, this is the most expensive wear and tear part to change for Reno cars. [laugh] Other parts like air and aircon filters, spark plugs are very cheap and easy to DIY change.

ya. except headlight bulbs for the megane. dumbass french design. only they can ever come up with such a C0CK design.

Headlight still not too bad after your first attempt, but the orange turning signal bulb is even higher up and unless your hand/arm is "snake" = can wriggle up to reach it, ...... [laugh]

ya. except headlight bulbs for the megane. dumbass french design. only they can ever come up with such a C0CK design.

All (Grand Scenic, Fleuence, Megane) using the same 1.5 diesel as kangoo, Nissan NV van, MB Citan. [laugh] Only tuning is different; varies from models.

What would be a good diesel Renault model?

Maybe Fluence?????

buy it and your head and hair would be all gone. if you want a spacious MPV the estima a good choice.