If Cars in Sg Expensive, so what's cheap?

Heluim

Watch Ch8 now. See what the various ministers say about the recent budget announcement. See what is cheap. LoL... Quick just started only.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

if my annual salary is $1M ... i would also say singapore is cheap ... double confirmed

Watch Ch8 now. See what the various ministers say about the recent budget announcement. See what is cheap. LoL... Quick just started only.

Edited by Wt_know

Actually,Singapore is a place in Earth,that got no major disaster like flood,volcano,hurricane..etc,which is more important than got cheap things but your family & wealth 'sweep' out in an overnight disaster.

yea man.. i agree with u.. safety indeed is important..

But this got nothing much to do with our goverment.. Whoever become the goverment also wouldnt have disaster.. haha..

Except we are talking about the flooding in orchard and bukit timah..

HAHA..

• Praise 2

(edited)

iPhones & for those into sending bouquets of flowers..its cheaper in Sinkapor

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/business/more-business-stories/story/five-things-singapore-are-cheaper-other-cities-20140520

wow.. US$74 for a bouquet of roses delivered to the door step.. that quite ex man.. though we are the cheapest.. haha..

Girls really make man spend..

Edited by Heluim

Labour is relatively cheap here. There are still esteemed employers paying $5/hour.

NSFs are cheap. Cheaper than bangala.

Dun zap me u idiots

I'm entitled to my views

You are entitled to your views, others are entitled to their views on your views too. I zapped you, left my name there big big so you can zap me back.

Cheers!

• Praise 7

Hey guys,

We all agree and concluded that Cars and running cost of Cars in Sg is expensive.

So what's cheap and a good deal in Sg that we can do?

I am sure there are some goodies in Singapore that we are cheaper than other countries right..

Instead of keep thinking of negative things can we enjoy the goodness or those "good deals" in sg.

Property, liquor and cigs is also expensive..

So perhaps like TVs or Gadget is "good deals"?

Daiso - $2 for 2pcs microfiber

Kallang Bahru Hawker - Vegetarian $2.50

Giant - Apples 5 for $1.75

Praise you for leaving your name when zapping.

Those "no balls" who zap without leaving name, please go home and find your balls.

NSFs are cheap. Cheaper than bangala.

You are entitled to your views, others are entitled to their views on your views too. I zapped you, left my name there big big so you can zap me back.

Cheers!

• Praise 5

clamping down.. my Indian colleague been in SG for nearly 7 years.. last few years NOA more than $500k.. apply PR Janna rejected.

Then the biggest mystery... Where does the 20, 000 new citizens come from? All earning 2m a year?

• Praise 1

(edited)

fresh vegetables less than 80 cents

egg less than $1.80

bread $1.50

Total: $4.10

good sandwich breakfast for everyday, can last 5-6 days.

one month breakfast cost only $20.50. if we make it into 3 meals a day, it will be $61.50 a month.

Where on earth you can have such an affordable yet healthy meal

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 1

Then the biggest mystery... Where does the 20, 000 new citizens come from? All earning 2m a year?

99% from marriage

look at ica for citizenship application, how many of them husbands are singaporean?

Praise you for leaving your name when zapping.

Those "no balls" who zap without leaving name, please go home and find your balls.

Up or down points, it's just virtual points... Even if I get zapped a lot, I also don't mind. It just means what I'm saying / commenting either is distasteful, or doesn't add value to other people, or isn't acceptable by society (MCF).

I most sian is those zap, no reason. Can't learn from those, or even know what went wrong. But, ah well... Virtual points only, can't change for fuel or EZ-Link credits.. Haha...

I know what's cheap liao, MCF points! Wait say liao kena banned instead of merely zapped.. =X

• Praise 3

Teck Ghee hawker centre vegetarian $1.50 only. Reasonable portions and long queuealways.

• Praise 1

women are cheap

i guess that is why you are here. In fact you are a free living example of bad upbringing

and dun come back. You are no longer able to post.

• Praise 5

Hey guys,

We all agree and concluded that Cars and running cost of Cars in Sg is expensive.

So what's cheap and a good deal in Sg that we can do?

I am sure there are some goodies in Singapore that we are cheaper than other countries right..

Instead of keep thinking of negative things can we enjoy the goodness or those "good deals" in sg.

Property, liquor and cigs is also expensive..

So perhaps like TVs or Gadget is "good deals"?

the only thing cheap in Singapore is the ministers pay as compared. Its the cheapest in the whole world.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1