Malaysia Hypermarket lower prices

Nicfoo

Turbocharged

And what is happening here? Come on Singapore, I am sure we can do better, calling major hypermarkets in Singapore, where are you???

Do I have to start queuing at the causeway?..LOL

KUALA LUMPUR: The nationwide price reduction campaign, announced by the Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Ministry, has begun even before its March 1 kickoff date.

Major hypermarkets taking part in the campaign are already slashing prices by 30 per cent but have pledged, according to the Star online, that the quality of their food and essential items will not be compromised.

Hypermarket Aeon Big launched its “Always Low Prices” campaign on January 16.

Mydin Mohamed Holdings, another major hypermarket, will lower the prices of 50 essential items following a decline in operating costs.

Tesco Malaysia communications manager Rohazida Mohamed said a total of 134 product lines would see a price drop in line with the campaign.

GCH Retail, which owns the Giant hypermarket, has pledged that there would be no compromise on quality under its nationwide price reduction campaign.

Hypermarkets and supermarkets aside, restaurants have also jumped on the bandwagon to slash prices.

Malaysian Muslim Restaurant Owners Association (Presma) president Noorul Hassan Saul Hameed said that so far 50 of its members have agreed to reduce their prices by at least 5 per cent.

More than 6,000 member clinics of the Muslim Doctors Association of Malaysia (Perdim) have offered a 10 per cent discount on medical charges, reports Bernama.

Its president Dr. Ahmad Shukri Ismail said the reduction, which began on Monday, would cover treatment, medication and consultation.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2015/02/18/nationwide-price-reduction-campaign-before-march-1-kickoff/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

And what is happening here? Come on Singapore, I am sure we can do better, calling major hypermarkets in Singapore, where are you???

Do I have to start queuing at the causeway?..LOL

KUALA LUMPUR: The nationwide price reduction campaign, announced by the Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Ministry, has begun even before its March 1 kickoff date.

Major hypermarkets taking part in the campaign are already slashing prices by 30 per cent but have pledged, according to the Star online, that the quality of their food and essential items will not be compromised.

Hypermarket Aeon Big launched its “Always Low Prices” campaign on January 16.

Mydin Mohamed Holdings, another major hypermarket, will lower the prices of 50 essential items following a decline in operating costs.

Tesco Malaysia communications manager Rohazida Mohamed said a total of 134 product lines would see a price drop in line with the campaign.

GCH Retail, which owns the Giant hypermarket, has pledged that there would be no compromise on quality under its nationwide price reduction campaign.

Hypermarkets and supermarkets aside, restaurants have also jumped on the bandwagon to slash prices.

Malaysian Muslim Restaurant Owners Association (Presma) president Noorul Hassan Saul Hameed said that so far 50 of its members have agreed to reduce their prices by at least 5 per cent.

More than 6,000 member clinics of the Muslim Doctors Association of Malaysia (Perdim) have offered a 10 per cent discount on medical charges, reports Bernama.

Its president Dr. Ahmad Shukri Ismail said the reduction, which began on Monday, would cover treatment, medication and consultation.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2015/02/18/nationwide-price-reduction-campaign-before-march-1-kickoff/

cos some one run away with the fund and other hypermart must come in to help? [rolleyes][rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

cos some one run away with the fund and other hypermart must come in to help? [rolleyes][rolleyes]

At least the others are willing to help...LOL

• Praise 1

Should our 100 over NTUC "Fairprice" supermarket walk the talk ?

Joo Koon one already charge $$$ for membership fee, you want them to reduce price .... [:|][:|]

Anyway, got lar if you bring your own bag.... [sly]

10c off per transaction niah hor not 10% discount ... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Joo Koon one already charge $$$ for membership fee, you want them to reduce price .... [:|][:|]

Anyway, got lar if you bring your own bag.... [sly]

10c off per transaction niah hor not 10% discount ... [laugh]

Consider good they not charging you for bags, maybe next time they start charging 10c for each bag..LOL

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

NTUC doesnt equates to Fairprice.......😂😂😂😂

I don't think it makes justice to the word "fairprice"..LOL

• Praise 6

I don't think it makes justice to the word "fairprice"..LOL

hahaha...i also doesnt see how NTUC can be synonomous with Fairprice.....it doesnt comes out in the same breathe.....😂😂😂😂!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3