Servicing at Tan Chong

Freeman

Neutral Newbie

Hi would like to know which services center is best to go for servicing

you can pretty much go to any ws that you trust for your servicing, i presume you still have servicing package under authorized dealers?

Been disappointed with TC BT even thought their package is pretty good value.

front right knocking sound been feed back to them pass 4 service, still same.

Last visit told them air corn after driving a while vent seems to get blocked but they say no problem found. After asking around experience aircon expert it's icing issue. I verify that with off the aircon for a while and the air comes back.

End up car comes back with rattling sound from dash board. I thought it's from my HU. Only last weekend, while I try to figure out why I found a screw driver under my dashboard front passenger sit side. Didn't know there's "free gift" service there lolz.

• Praise 1

Hi would like to know which services center is best to go for servicing

Unless you have an intricate issue, any one will do .

I'm also booking their servicing package for a piece of mind. Hearsay that during the 5 years warranty if say u service outside anything wrong they can say it's the work shop outside that caused it and they will not be covered under the warranty.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone interested to take over Nissan servicing maintenance. Still got three more servicing to go and valid end 2018. Plse PM me for more details

Neutral Newbie

Anyone interested to take over Nissan servicing maintenance. Still got three more servicing to go and valid end 2018. Plse PM me for more details

Hi, i would love too. I currently still left with one more svc package. Assuming if you able to transfer me the 3 x svc package, how much is it? Kindly PM me the price.