• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:25 AM

Toalson
  • Premium member
    Toalson
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have a 2850BT but cant seemed to get the Appradio to detect my navigation apps installed on my iphone 6 to work.

I have managed to get the GPS but not the navigation; turn by turn apps to work.

Called Pioneer Singapore and they have no idea and they say default it would work when jus plug in.

Anyone any experience?

Thanks

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:45 AM

clifflim
  • clifflim
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I was looking for a HU with GPS too. In the end, I installed a RoadKing Navi add-on module to my existing pioneer 4250DVD.

Roadking uses Papago software, and has 3 maps:

1) MFM -  2-in-1 Singapore n Msia map, free monthly update via malfreemaps website

2) SLA map (Singapore only)

3) Thailand map

installed at Wee Heng

Not too bad. Very happy with the convenience of a HU with GPS.

Other options will cost $$$$.

I wasn't able to find much info on roadnavi on the internet. It's a small SG company, making the hardware, packaged with licensed papago software.

I had exchanged some communication with papago agent (M3asia) in SG (before they closed sg office) and in KL too.

KL office recently sent me updates for the SLA and THA maps after I requested for them,

Hi, with RoadKing Navi add-on module on Pioneer HU, is it touch screen capable on the HU? 

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:40 AM

clifflim
  • clifflim
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Another question... how to tell which model of Pioneer HU is compatible with RoadNavi? 

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:39 PM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hi, with RoadKing Navi add-on module on Pioneer HU, is it touch screen capable on the HU? 

yes

roadking makes different models (with different connectors I think?) to match with the appropriate Pioneer HU. Best if u check with the ICE/audio shop for details. Not all Pioneer HU may have the corresponding Road King model available.

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:11 PM

clifflim
  • clifflim
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

yes

roadking makes different models (with different connectors I think?) to match with the appropriate Pioneer HU. Best if u check with the ICE/audio shop for details. Not all Pioneer HU may have the corresponding Road King model available.

Thanks!

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:56 PM

TonyNht
  • TonyNht
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,

May be off topic slightly, but can I check if anyone has good workshops to recommend for installation of HU+GPS module? (if possible, the place also offers reverse camera installation)

Thanks!

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:36 PM

dnumde
  • dnumde
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi!
Anyone have any idea how I can get Waze on my 2850bt?

Thanks all!

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:22 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Anyone knows how to remove FH-P6050 ??

Refer to signature guidelines

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by alsinsin  |  Neutral Newbie

Nice head unit with plenty of possibility

I did not know what to select and followed the advice of the dealer, Knight AA in Sembawang. The screen is quite readable, not requiring anything bigger, bright and sharp. There are plenty of options and it takes a bit of time to master. Twea... » Read More

Pioneer HD DVB-T2 TV Tuner (GEX-1750DVB2)

Pioneer HD DVB-T2 TV Tuner (GEX-1750DVB2)  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Akszaksz  |  3rd Gear

Overall pleased with the product

Installed this so that my kid can watch kids channel like Octo, instead of my downloading youtube videos and play for them. Overall image is clear. Quite responsive As usual, under MSCP, basement or tunnel, can't received signal. When dr... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : DVD Player, Multimedia Player

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: pioneer , gps , installation , audio , dvd player ...

Tags: pioneer, gps, installation, audio and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users