Pioneer HU and GPS

Plusplus

I'm having a Pioneer AVH- X2750BT HU with an GPS app. Anyone knows how to update the GPS map?

Is your map from Garmin?

By the way, can this system display the MP3 Album Art if:

1) You connect to your phone via bluetooth with MP3 that comes with Album Art??

2) You plug in USB or SD card with MP3 that comes with Album Art?

post-165514-0-84452000-1449473862.jpg

I have a 2850BT but cant seemed to get the Appradio to detect my navigation apps installed on my iphone 6 to work.

I have managed to get the GPS but not the navigation; turn by turn apps to work.

Called Pioneer Singapore and they have no idea and they say default it would work when jus plug in.

Anyone any experience?

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

I was looking for a HU with GPS too. In the end, I installed a RoadKing Navi add-on module to my existing pioneer 4250DVD.

Roadking uses Papago software, and has 3 maps:

1) MFM -  2-in-1 Singapore n Msia map, free monthly update via malfreemaps website

2) SLA map (Singapore only)

3) Thailand map

installed at Wee Heng

Not too bad. Very happy with the convenience of a HU with GPS.

Other options will cost $$$$.

I wasn't able to find much info on roadnavi on the internet. It's a small SG company, making the hardware, packaged with licensed papago software.

I had exchanged some communication with papago agent (M3asia) in SG (before they closed sg office) and in KL too.

KL office recently sent me updates for the SLA and THA maps after I requested for them,

Hi, with RoadKing Navi add-on module on Pioneer HU, is it touch screen capable on the HU? 

Turbocharged

Hi, with RoadKing Navi add-on module on Pioneer HU, is it touch screen capable on the HU? 

yes

roadking makes different models (with different connectors I think?) to match with the appropriate Pioneer HU. Best if u check with the ICE/audio shop for details. Not all Pioneer HU may have the corresponding Road King model available.

Neutral Newbie

yes

roadking makes different models (with different connectors I think?) to match with the appropriate Pioneer HU. Best if u check with the ICE/audio shop for details. Not all Pioneer HU may have the corresponding Road King model available.

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

May be off topic slightly, but can I check if anyone has good workshops to recommend for installation of HU+GPS module? (if possible, the place also offers reverse camera installation)

Thanks!