Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

Supercharged

Bros/sis

Anyone buy things from Lazada before? If yes, how do you find their services ?

One thing good is that they can even accept "cash on delivery", for selected items....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Bros/sis

One thing good is that they can even accept "cash on delivery", for selected items....

i only know: amazon, taobao, ntuc, emart, xiaomi [laugh]

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

Bros/sis

Xiao Mi use them to sell their phone so I guess they should be reliable...P.S....I had not buy from them before..

• Praise 1

Xiao Mi use them to sell their phone so I guess they should be reliable...P.S....I had not buy from them before..

they use them to sell one model which is the Redmi Note, but many other vendors are selling the same at higher price, so need to be careful which vendor you buy from.

i purchase twice from Lazada, both were ok in term of delivery. One of the item was faulty and i return it within a week (free pick up from them), took them about 3 days to verify the defeat and the refund done in 2 days via credit card.

however, i also read few bad review on the refund part but there was no issue for my case.

• Praise 1

Time to revive this thread

As per the amazon thread, Lazada make more sense now with the increasing usd

Do share good deals here

• Praise 2

Bought a Lenovo 1TB external HDD during 12.12. 

Around $56 after Citi promo code of 15%.

Free shipping.

Good thing about Lazada is SGD. 

Prefer to buy from local sellers if I have a choice.

For low value items like screen protectors and tablet covers, slowly ship from China I am ok.

Used the app before but still prefer the desktop version.

• Praise 3

Didn't realise there's a lazada thread here. Had been posting lobangs from Lazada over at the taobao thread for a while.

I got a Mi Max 4/128 for $339 after discount from the 12.12 sales.

• Praise 3

Have been buying stuff from lazada since about 2 months back. Why i like it - >

1. Shipping is FREE. if one don't mind the wait. Overseas vendor usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks, acceptable to me.

2.Local couriers are Taqbin and ninja. Both not bad and SMSes sent the day before delivery

3. I bought a tempered screen protector and it cam in 1000 pieces (cos the stupid local seller just posted without any protection, haha) Send an email, CS called me the next day and refunded me and gave me a $5 voucher!

4.Pricing is not bad. Some things i wanted was cheap compared to some resellers at Carousell. Free shipping, direct purchase clinched the deal instead of dealing with bozos in Carousell

5. UI trumps qoo10 a million times over. I hate qoo10! Think it models after Amazon.

Of course not everything is cheap lah. As with online shopping please do your own research. But hor, after realising Alibaba bought them, i now will buy less. Hee. Juat don't like Chinese companies. Heh

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 6

[thumbsup]

1. Shipping is FREE. if one don't mind the wait. Overseas vendor usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks, acceptable to me.

2.Local couriers are Taqbin and ninja. Both not bad and SMSes sent the day before delivery

3. I bought a tempered screen protector and it cam in 1000 pieces (cos the stupid local seller just posted without any protection, haha) Send an email, CS called me the next day and refunded me and gave me a $5 voucher!

4.Pricing is not bad. Some things i wanted was cheap compared to some resellers at Carousell. Free shipping, direct purchase clinched the deal instead of dealing with bozos in Carousell

5. UI trumps qoo10 a million times over. I hate qoo10! Think it models after Amazon.
Of course not everything is cheap lah. As with online shopping please do your own research. But hor, after realising Alibaba bought them, i now will buy less. Hee. Juat don't like Chinese companies. Heh

• Praise 6

They work with genuine brands or these brands use Lazada to launch their products (xiaomi, oneplus one, etc). This more or less ensure you get a real stuff than those in Qoo. Also the return is quite fast that they will arrange dispatch to pick up from you.

i can't believe i actually bought 6 watches from them   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I don't like the Lazada search engine

Like i find portable hard disk

All kind of stuff come out

But I like their price :grin:

their search engine is quite poor i agree.

I bought the Karcher steam cleaner from them. Cheapest i could find online.

I believe a fair number of people using android boxes get their Minix from lazada as well.

• Praise 2

their search engine is quite poor i agree.

I bought the Karcher steam cleaner from them. Cheapest i could find online.

I believe a fair number of people using android boxes get their Minix from lazada as well.

that would be me last week   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1