Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

I don't like the Lazada search engine

Like i find portable hard disk

All kind of stuff come out

But I like their price :grin:

Q00 and caroadsell worst....

sellers anyhow tagged this and that name onto their product.

making the search so difficult.

Qoo worst....buy something must add this and that. and must be account holder.

lazada.......tel and address is all u need. dont even need to sign up for account.

• Praise 2

Q00 and caroadsell worst....

sellers anyhow tagged this and that name onto their product.

making the search so difficult.

Qoo worst....buy something must add this and that. and must be account holder.

lazada.......tel and address is all u need. dont even need to sign up for account.

And Qoo almost never reveals the true cost of a product. Always need to add $$$ with all the options +++ <_<

• Praise 4

And Qoo almost never reveals the true cost of a product. Always need to add $$$ with all the options +++ <_<

that was the main reason i stop buying from Qoo, always entice customer with ads put low low price, end up can cost 50% more.

some purchase in Lazada can pay in cash upon delivery.

• Praise 1

that was the main reason i stop buying from Qoo, always entice customer with ads put low low price, end up can cost 50% more.

some purchase in Lazada can pay in cash upon delivery.

Ya... me too. Now Lazada got free delivery option also. Cheaper than Qoo.

I tried going to Qoo10 once a long time back.... all that small coupon ads made me think I was back in the Net during Geocities days. Could never understand where I was supposed to click.

Lazada is way cooler... and as others have pointed out, with free shipping, pricing in SGD and easy processing of returns... damn good value.

I bought two Anker Powerport 6 hubs for $75/- it was cheaper than the price in Amazon.us and that was without calculating shipping as well. Damn good product.

It's still cheaper than in US despite the higher pricing

• Praise 5

I think it depends on what you want to buy.

I search Lazada and found some stuffs, but the sellers are from china. Then I went to aliexpress, search around the price can be cheaper or more expensive depending on which sellers.

If you're buying stuffs from local supplier, then it may be cheaper, depending again on availability and the kinds of stuff you want to buy.

So far, for me I always end up with aliexpress or Amazon, if I require quality brands and stuffs.

I tried going to Qoo10 once a long time back.... all that small coupon ads made me think I was back in the Net during Geocities days. Could never understand where I was supposed to click.

Lazada is way cooler... and as others have pointed out, with free shipping, pricing in SGD and easy processing of returns... damn good value.

I bought two Anker Powerport 6 hubs for $75/- it was cheaper than the price in Amazon.us and that was without calculating shipping as well. Damn good product.

It's still cheaper than in US despite the higher pricing

haha he got the real Taobao, no need lazada...

Yeah man!

I believe this is for dbs/posb card holder and it is only on friday.

The midea washing machine 10kg $370 only still give free fan

Power sia

Somemore less the dbs promo 15% capped at $20

Cut throat man! [crazy]

Another small savings when using lazada, is try to go thru shopback.sg for cashback

After buying for while, without realising can accumulate to $30. It's like throwing coins in a piggy bank, then at the end of the year got quite alot.

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1