Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

But @Evillusion waist 29 yours (u ownself say 1 hor is double that). ..... in Malay he is Ikat Perut........( belt tightening) Peasant like me ( mine oni 28) lagi worse .... you must be big strong tall High SES tycoon becos always Boh Eng and always spotted with Fancy Cars, photo

No la, I'm a short, fat, ugly, Low SES, poor, useless and crazy old racoon who is desperate finding fancy cars to take photo. 

↡ Advertisement

But @Eviilusion waist 29 yours (u ownself say 1 hor is double that). ..... in Malay he is Ikat Perut........( belt tightening) Peasant like me ( mine oni 28) lagi worse .... you must be big strong tall High SES tycoon becos always Boh Eng and always spotted with Fancy Cars, photo

your belt must have a bigger width and shorter length......

heng i not kdach ðð

He got Fatal Attraction to you ..... you Blonde leh ! want to ........with you oni , absolutely positively no one else

He got Fatal Attraction to you ..... you Blonde leh ! want to ........with you oni , absolutely positively no one else ðð

time to change my avatar

Yah man, I am with you.

Knn, yesterday the f**ker just slot the delivery failure slip at my gate when my door was wide open in the afternoon. And I had to go post office collect it myself.

Went at 12.30pm, the counter told me the parcel is there but cannot give me because they need to key in, ask me go back at 2pm, and then point me to a 1mm fine print "2pm". WTF. <_< <_< <_<

yes, i kena such malpractice twice.  once last year and once this year.  the one last year i am quite sure i was at home, nevertheless they just dropped the slip at my main door.  the one this year, my father was at home all the while.  they dropped the slip into my letter box.

and when i call up their cso to highlight, they always push it back to customer fault for not hearing the door bell.  come on la, i was at home and if he rang the door bell, i couldn't have not heard it.

Twincharged

yes, i kena such malpractice twice.  once last year and once this year.  the one last year i am quite sure i was at home, nevertheless they just dropped the slip at my main door.  the one this year, my father was at home all the while.  they dropped the slip into my letter box.

and when i call up their cso to highlight, they always push it back to customer fault for not hearing the door bell.  come on la, i was at home and if he rang the door bell, i couldn't have not heard it.

i had the same issue during my wife's confinement after birth ... she was home with my MIL ... postman dropped the slip in the letter box ... wrote to singpost and then apologized saying the postman fault.

but nowadays, Qxpress don't even require acknowledgement by the recipient ... for my last 2 packages, they just passed it to me and left.

after seeing so many similar situations, and the fact that  there is no improvement or effort to improve this action, something came to my mind. 

I am starting to believe that this is no fault of the postmen and postwomen, but a standing order by Singpost itself to its ground staffs.

The last time I was there to collect my item, a CS tried to sell me insurance while I was in the queue. Yesterday the moment I stepped inside the post office with the slip in my hand, a CS very quickly approached me and offer to help, then as I was in the queue, she started asking me about my medisave and wanted to do an upgrade for me. 

Granted the items are not very bulky or heavy, and it is not going to take more than a 3-5 min different from slotting the slip and waiting for sign and receive, why would the postmen want to risk being caught and scolded?  And I notice this only happen to parcels, for registered mails ( as in mails in envelops)  they would always knock and shout "postman". 

So yah, I think it is a f**king dirty trick employ by singpost to get ppl to go and queue up at the branches, so that they can try to sell insurance or other financial products .  <_<  -_-  [mad]

• Praise 2

after seeing so many similar situations, and the fact that there is no improvement or effort to improve this action, something came to my mind.

I am starting to believe that this is no fault of the postmen and postwomen, but a standing order by Singpost itself to its ground staffs.

The last time I was there to collect my item, a CS tried to sell me insurance while I was in the queue. Yesterday the moment I stepped inside the post office with the slip in my hand, a CS very quickly approached me and offer to help, then as I was in the queue, she started asking me about my medisave and wanted to do an upgrade for me.

Granted the items are not very bulky or heavy, and it is not going to take more than a 3-5 min different from slotting the slip and waiting for sign and receive, why would the postmen want to risk being caught and scolded? And I notice this only happen to parcels, for registered mails ( as in mails in envelops) they would always knock and shout "postman".

So yah, I think it is a f**king dirty trick employ by singpost to get ppl to go and queue up at the branches, so that they can try to sell insurance or other financial products . <_<-_-[mad]

Heng, Geylang post office don't that.
  • Praise 1

after seeing so many similar situations, and the fact that  there is no improvement or effort to improve this action, something came to my mind. 

Granted the items are not very bulky or heavy, and it is not going to take more than a 3-5 min different from slotting the slip and waiting for sign and receive, why would the postmen want to risk being caught and scolded?  And I notice this only happen to parcels, for registered mails ( as in mails in envelops)  they would always knock and shout "postman". 

So yah, I think it is a f**king dirty trick employ by singpost to get ppl to go and queue up at the branches, so that they can try to sell insurance or other financial products .  <_<  -_-  [mad]

It won't be a standing order la. So many postmen, how to keep such a secret?

More likely than not, the mgmt just gives the postmen more deliveries they can handle. Give you 6 deliveries in an hour when they know a normal person can only do 4. How to meet your KPI? cut corners and save that 3-5 mins per delivery lor.

Wasn't that basically what the postman who was caught on video pumping all the letters said and why he was pissed?

although the package is not heavy, i hate to go there to collect because:

1) always got queue and hence time wasted queuing

2) depending on the particular post office, parking may be limited

3) collection hours is usually office hours and half day on sat.  i may not be able to go down on such timing within the next week.

that's why i absolutely hate it that they take short cut and just leave the collection slip in the letterbox or slip it through the gap below the door.

It won't be a standing order la. So many postmen, how to keep such a secret?

More likely than not, the mgmt just gives the postmen more deliveries they can handle. Give you 6 deliveries in an hour when they know a normal person can only do 4. How to meet your KPI? cut corners and save that 3-5 mins per delivery lor.

Wasn't that basically what the postman who was caught on video pumping all the letters said and why he was pissed?

yes, that's my guess also.........disgruntled, overworked deliverymen.

Yeap, delivering post don't make money.

Selling insurance and other high value stuffs make money.

• Praise 2

Yeap, delivering post don't make money.

Selling insurance and other high value stuffs make money.

Just wondering if peddling this shit actually works....

I  haven't seen anyone buying their nonsense at all.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1