Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

Another small savings when using lazada, is try to go thru shopback.sg for cashback

After buying for while, without realising can accumulate to $30

What's this shopback thing about?

↡ Advertisement

What's this shopback thing about?

I think they are referal company. You login to their website , use their website to access shop website like lazada, agoda, etc and in return for your purchase, they pay you back a small percentage in cash.

Lazada coupon still can use.

I think they are referal company. You login to their website , use their website to access shop website like lazada, agoda, etc and in return for your purchase, they pay you back a small percentage in cash.

zzz didn't know that. Could have saved some money on my hotels since they cover hotels.com

i keep forgetting to log in from Shopback, could have accumulated more than $50 from all the purchases  [laugh]  [laugh]

on a side note, i was at Vivo on tuesday, bought sale items, Finding Dory crocs for my daughter and a simple pink croc shoe for my wife (she wanted something waterproof). $35+ for 2 items. 20% off for 2 items from the shop, so that also includes sales items

Very good deal.

Too bad, i couldn't find a pair for my son. 

Edited by Lala81