Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

Everyday bring to company charged, put the 18650 into empty shell powerbank. At home, off main lighting, and use powerbank to power led lamp, laptop. router, and modem. So partially using company's eletricity at home. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Must as well bring ice back from office

Then put ice is cooler

Save more money

Water can absorb more joules

↡ Advertisement

I have i4 v2.

Then recently I got into LiFePO4, the old i4 can't do the lower voltage charge.

I look around for a charger and ended up with new i4 as well.

I know it's a waste, but no choice.

D4 is just different from i4. it's more "digital", I think the display is.

Seems like what you said. And also i can charge higher voltage.

Thanks for the recommendation bro, i did a search on anker adapters and they can be quite expensive, ranging from 30-40 for the 6 ports. What is the difference of these adapters compared to conventional multi-plug adapters?

I also recommend Anker. In fact, I have two Anker - six port at home and five port in the office. Basically, they can charge anything, even can charge 18650 battery through a 18650 charger using USB cable (but I am not sure whether that 18650 charger is good or not). The only item I found it can't charge are my PS move controllers - I have no idea why.

You can find the Anker distributer in Qoo10. $40+ including shipping. (http://list.qoo10.sg/item/ANKER-TOP-SG-SELLER-ANKER-2-5-6-PORT-MULTI-USB-CHARGER-24W-60W-QUALCOMM/425853171)

I also recommend Anker. In fact, I have two Anker - six port at home and five port in the office. Basically, they can charge anything, even can charge 18650 battery through a 18650 charger using USB cable (but I am not sure whether that 18650 charger is good or not). The only item I found it can't charge are my PS move controllers - I have no idea why.

You can find the Anker distributer in Qoo10. $40+ including shipping. (http://list.qoo10.sg/item/ANKER-TOP-SG-SELLER-ANKER-2-5-6-PORT-MULTI-USB-CHARGER-24W-60W-QUALCOMM/425853171)

I am usin this:

复制这条信息,打开

Want to compliment lazada Customer service.

I ordered a 20" luggage on Saturday AM (wanted something with 4 wheels rather than the usual 2 wheels). My parents however signed up for a tour on Sunday and got a free similar luggage. So i proceeded to cancel my order that afternoon. But the order has already been shipped.

So i wrote into their customer service and rejected the delivery as a cancellation. Now they are refunding me the amount i paid from my CC.

Minimal fuss.

Good service, will definitely buy more stuff from lazada if i need to!

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3

I ordered a 20" luggage on Saturday AM (wanted something with 4 wheels rather than the usual 2 wheels). My parents however signed up for a tour on Sunday and got a free similar luggage. So i proceeded to cancel my order that afternoon. But the order has already been shipped.

So i wrote into their customer service and rejected the delivery as a cancellation. Now they are refunding me the amount i paid from my CC.

Minimal fuss.

i concur.  They have met my expectations as well.  Proactive and very on the ball

Minimal fuss.

i have made some unreasonable return and request for refund, not that i was unreasonable but the procedure that they teach me which i deemed as unreasonable [laugh]

i concur.  They have met my expectations as well.  Proactive and very on the ball

yeah i was preparing for them to say no, and suck thumb and have to pay for failed attempted delivery at least...

i have made some unreasonable return and request for refund, not that i was unreasonable but the procedure that they teach me which i deemed as unreasonable [laugh]

beri confusing the 2nd part  [confused]

yeah i was preparing for them to say no, and suck thumb and have to pay for failed attempted delivery at least...

beri confusing the 2nd part [confused]

the T&C say some shipment from overseas cannot return, but the CS told me to do it regardless, still accept the return and refund me, i a bit paiseh cos partly my fault [sweatdrop]

the T&C say some shipment from overseas cannot return, but the CS told me to do it regardless, still accept the return and refund me, i a bit paiseh cos party my fault [sweatdrop]

u damn unethical.........chey....hahahaha

LAzada is definitely taking a leaf out of amazon [thumbsup]  whose CS is top notch

why u guys need to charge so many things?

lol.

Bring big big power bank to orpice charge full full.

Evening bring home can charge whole family's mobile devices.

• Praise 2

the T&C say some shipment from overseas cannot return, but the CS told me to do it regardless, still accept the return and refund me, i a bit paiseh cos partly my fault [sweatdrop]

The way see it, the CS did their job in your favor, even though T and C already said cannot cancel.. YOu should praise them instead.

So many free luggage from CCs now - actually I dunno who still buys luggage 

i almost did. But i guess what i wanted is not so common. a 4 wheel spinner 20"