Free Mr Lee Kuan Yew Tribute Car Decal giveaway

DMSG

Turbocharged

To pay tribute to the Late Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Dynamics Mechanic and Vinyl Mechanic are ready to give away tribute car decals and at no charges at all. Please make your way to our Kaki Bukit Branch to collect it. Per Car Per Decal.

The car decals are ready for FREE collection.A tribute gesture from Dynamics Mechanic & Vinyl Dynamics to the Great SG Founder Mr Lee.

Collection Venue : Synergy@KB 25 kaki bukit rd 4, #01-36 dynamics mechanic - vinyl dynamics Tel : 6341 6164 10am till 530pm

Like us at : www.facebook.com/dynamicsmechanic for more updates

iN5l8ZA.jpg

After you have given out the free ones, can I buy 2 or 3 from you?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Cant make cuz on mc today n tomorrow. Can i buy it or send by courier... i pay 4 it. Jus last saturday was at changi village n wanted to make a decal saying thank you lky but long queue n he passed on yesterday.

Good job! The fact that no company name is printed on the decal shows your sincerity! Unfortunately i am at woodlands, by the time i reach your place you will be closed for the day...

• Praise 1

Cant make cuz on mc today n tomorrow. Can i buy it or send by courier... i pay 4 it. Jus last saturday was at changi village n wanted to make a decal saying thank you lky but long queue n he passed on yesterday.

any bros/sis staying at yishun or nearby n hv a spare decal? Will be proud to honour mr lky . Thks
  • Praise 1

Agreed.... Can I buy and I can also pay for the courier....

Maybe TS can pm me :)

i was told earlier when I was there that they will give it out for 1 week, so maybe you can still have the chance to get it.

But they really put in a lot of effort, as they have to manually remove some of the smaller area by hand ( as shown in the first post ).

• Praise 5

Agreed.... Can I buy and I can also pay for the courier....

Maybe TS can pm me :)

I am also willing to pay. I am in woodlands/sengkang. Please pm me!

• Praise 1

Same here

Same here, they did mine also. When i left they said they were running low already today about 1pm+, think they going for reprint as what one bro mentioned here as going to distribute for a week

Thanks for those who came ... We will continue to make more decals till Sat.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5