Free Mr Lee Kuan Yew Tribute Car Decal giveaway

DMSG

Internal Moderator

I've posted this on my Instagram..yet to collect mine. Coming tmr! Many thanks, DMSG

Wow you got instagram...

Any idea any car workshop/company doing similar things in the north of Singapore?

sincerely hope more companies will do the same all over the country...

Edited by Mtortise

Already form a queue outside for the decals..bros/sis who wish to get one do come early

I will come around 1 pm... hope can get leh :)

Errr... never been there...

Is it park and go into the shop and take one?

Edited by Ktglfc

I will come around 1 pm... hope can get leh :)

Errr... never been there...

Is it park and go into the shop and take one?

Bro, is drive into the buiding go straight then reach turn right when you are about 50m-80m in from the entrace. Then just look for anyone there, that was yesterday's process, they will also stick for you. One decal per car, if want buy extra, maybe gotta check lor

Edited by Sorrow

Bro, is drive into the buiding go straight then reach turn right when you are about 50m-80m in from the entrace. Then just look for anyone there, that was yesterday's process, they will also stick for you. One decal per car, if want buy extra, maybe gotta check lor

This morning quite a fair bit of ppl..I think like 30+? Parking will be a small challenge if there is a queue. I parked a walking distance away. Some bros simply just parked anywhere they thought is convenient and it causes obstruction to the heavy vehicle moving in and out. Anyway, mine is up already..pasted myself 😊

post-13404-0-93762600-1427261319_thumb.jpg

Edited by So_nice
  • Praise 1

This morning quite a fair bit of ppl..I think like 30+? Parking will be a small challenge if there is a queue. I parked a walking distance away. Some bros simply just parked anywhere they thought is convenient and it causes obstruction to the heavy vehicle moving in and out. Anyway, mine is up already..pasted myself

help u rotate, manage to use paint to do it ;)

post-9926-0-79239200-1427262463_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Was told that all are given out for the day (Wed, 25 March). However, they are still producing it for tomorrow.

I will probably print one on my own using my desktop printer and use a transparent car decal to stick it onto my car windscreen.

My bro jus wen down there n was told no more stock left. Advised to check facebook for more info on stocks tomorrow... whether to come 10am or 2pm. Members take note

↡ Advertisement