Free Mr Lee Kuan Yew Tribute Car Decal giveaway

DMSG

Bro, is drive into the buiding go straight then reach turn right when you are about 50m-80m in from the entrace. Then just look for anyone there, that was yesterday's process, they will also stick for you. One decal per car, if want buy extra, maybe gotta check lor

I reached at 1pm, but was told no more stock liao ....

Hopefully there are more tomorrow :)

And if they can take stock for sales, I will be happy to pay for the price and courier :)

↡ Advertisement

For those who, like me, unable to go down, please DIY. Its not that difficult to do and actually felt a sense of satisfaction after doing it.

post-32723-0-55303200-1427272598_thumb.jpg

Any kind souls havin extra or able to take on behalf? On course this week till 5.30pm and by time i reach all decals given out... Greatly appreciate if anyone can help

Thanks.

boss, woodloands outlet can collect or not?

kaki bukit too far for me

To pay tribute to the Late Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Dynamics Mechanic and Vinyl Mechanic are ready to give away tribute car decals and at no charges at all. Please make your way to our Kaki Bukit Branch to collect it. Per Car Per Decal.

The car decals are ready for FREE collection.A tribute gesture from Dynamics Mechanic & Vinyl Dynamics to the Great SG Founder Mr Lee.

Collection Venue : Synergy@KB 25 kaki bukit rd 4, #01-36 dynamics mechanic - vinyl dynamics Tel : 6341 6164 10am till 530pm

Like us at : www.facebook.com/dynamicsmechanic for more updates

iN5l8ZA.jpg

Mr Lee Kuan Yew Tribute Decal Giveaway.
=================================

26th March, 2015 Thursday

Collection Timing : 12pm till 4pm (1000pcs Only)

*****Important Notice : We will end the giveaway movement once ALL given out and update as immediate on our FB,so do like our FB for any instant updates from DM & VD.

Collection Venue :

Dynamics Mechanic Garage - Vinyl Dynamics

Synergy @ KB 25 Kaki Bukit Rd 4, #01-36. Singapore 417 800

Tel : 6341 6164

Do like us on FB for live updates :-

Www.facebook.com/dmvinyl
Www.facebook.com/dynamicsmechanic

11075260_956129671065097_286712364690666

• Praise 1

help u rotate, manage to use paint to do it ;)

Thanks bro! Somewhat the pic was straight on iPhone but turn out the other at round when posted

Was told that all are given out for the day (Wed, 25 March). However, they are still producing it for tomorrow.

I will probably print one on my own using my desktop printer and use a transparent car decal to stick it onto my car windscreen.

U mean stick from inside of the car? I was thinking if we can gather some orders on mcf and produce a decal tat sticks on the insides? I'm sure it will last longer and can be used for a long time

• Praise 1

Thanks bro! Somewhat the pic was straight on iPhone but turn out the other at round when posted

U mean stick from inside of the car? I was thinking if we can gather some orders on mcf and produce a decal tat sticks on the insides? I'm sure it will last longer and can be used for a long time

Agreed :)

Maybe MCF Mod can do up a MCF decal with LKY pic together ...

And preferably to stick from inside :)

I am also looking for decal that can be stick from inside. Else, stick outside has the tendency to be peeled off and not so lasting.

In another sense, like Mr LKY face being exposed for rain, sun etc etc .

I am in for the idea!

Maybe we can start a new thread on this? Can also check wif the sticker shop how much and wat are the minimum numbers required. I think the current design is great..just tat I think many would lover to Haf a in car decal.

well done all! kudos to you all for doing your part!

Many thanks for the support of all of us here who are indebted to the late Mr Lee and this is an excellent way of us showing it

Neutral Newbie

Hi, will there still be decals being given away tomorrow? I really want one but I got to work and can only make it tomorrow.

Valid point bro

Will chk w dmsg

I cannot delete the posts here

@dmsg out of courtesy pls delete the other ppl in your thread and let your thread stand alone

Thanks

(edited)

****PLEASE HELP TO SHARE THIS OUT*****

Final Free PaPa LKY Tribute Decal Distribution

=====================================

1st April, 2015 WEDNESDAY EVENING

Collection Timing : 6PM till 930PM

(LAST 1000pcs Only)

Per Head Per Decal

Important Notice : We will end the giveaway movement once ALL given out and update as immediate on our FB,so do like our FB for any instant updates from DM & VD page.

Collection Venue :

Dynamics Mechanic Garage - Vinyl Dynamics

Synergy @ KB

25 Kaki Bukit Rd 4, #01-36

S417800

Tel : 6341 6164

Do like us on FB for live availability / dustribution updates :-

Www.facebook.com/dmvinyl

Www.facebook.com/dynamicsmechanic

Edited by DMSG
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1