Amos Yee, 17 yr old who think he's cool by insulting LKY!

D3badge

He should compose himself before he speaks. All the F words really lower him.

If this boy had:

a) chosen *much* better timing (i.e. well after the period of mourning) to release that video

and

b) ruthlessly axed all the needless invective/vulgarity, religiously-offensive statements (that whole comparison to JC was completely unnecessary) and taunts directed against the gahmen to come and "get" him

and

c) given a dispassionate, rational and measured criticism of LKY the man,

then I would actually be in his corner. Sure, there would still be the die-hard ones decrying his video and calling for his head, but there wouldn't really be a strong basis for a police report to be made and he wouldn't have done anything illegal or even in poor taste.

But, as things stand, I simply cannot condone the way he chose to do things.

↡ Advertisement

He really arrogant from young.

cane that bugger I say. [whip]

how come parents never apologize for his unforgivable rants? [furious]

it is the reponsiblity of parents to make sure their kids grow up with the right values <_<

• Praise 2

He should compose himself before he speaks. All the F words really lower him.

It's not just the "F" words. It's the general spirit of vituperation that he copiously exudes throughout the video.

If he'd toned it down a LOT, without actually compromising on the factual content (what little there is), I wager the video would be a lot better (or at least, a lot less rabidly) received.

• Praise 2

It's not just the "F" words. It's the general spirit of vituperation that he copiously exudes throughout the video.

If he'd toned it down a LOT, without actually compromising on the factual content (what little there is), I wager the video would be a lot better (or at least, a lot less rabidly) received.

The way he say come sue me. Remind me of roy nerg. 😅😅

cane that bugger I say. [whip]

how come parents never apologize for his unforgivable rants? [furious]

it is the reponsiblity of parents to make sure their kids grow up with the right values <_<

wun one lah....his mother coming out to take the blame for him, saying never teach the son well......

should take him to court let him experience the meaning of courage......

Turbocharged

I don't like NS, didn't enjoy it and dun like going back for reserbit. But i understand it's purpose and i just deal with it and make the most of my time inside.

System does not allow me to say "thumbs up". So here it is.

I don't like NS, didn't enjoy it and dun like going back for reserbit. But i understand it's purpose and i just deal with it and make the most of my time inside.

Think this acct tio hack...lol

Truly agree bro¡

I Ccb pap but I know life doesn't revolve around me only hor... All the xmm who Look after when u all go fight?

Lol....

I Ccb pap but I know life doesn't revolve around me only hor... All the xmm who Look after when u all go fight?

We know everyone is sad now. Don't worry.

Don't think it is a one off incident. A few years ago, he mocked at Chinese having copied the celebration of new year from the Americans, then in another video posting he claimed his life philosophy is better than the religion believe; advocate children to disobey their parents. Using obscene & vulgarities in his videos.

This boy is growing up to be more vicious. I say get rid of the fangs before he can bites. He is a dangerous man in the making. Hopefully he don't get a chance to serve the army or worse, fly a plane.

God knows, if he were to study in the US, he probably had already gunned someone.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Sho moody 😂😂😂

I was quite shock and loss for words the first time I saw this. been enduring until now.

He kept saying Mr Lee is a horrible person, but I think the people behind all these are horrible. There is not even a little human decency left to shut-up during a time of mourning, challenging the PM to a “fight”. To those who think since he is 17 year old kid, it’s forgivable, consider this: When you are 17, you pick a fight - you go to a police lockup, so why is this any different? Michael Fay was 17-18 and he got caned even with Clinton’s presidential appeal, so who is this Amos again?

You can ignore the expletives and vulgarities, maybe even the absent-upbringing and ingratitude. But you cannot ignore the blatant disrespect and discord of the truth about Singapore, its founding father, a religion and its people behind. This is Singapore.

He is very smart and articulate, but with a very warped mind. There is a difference between a naughty trick played by a youngster and that of a evil-criminal intent. Will you do something like this when you are 17? Some say we should not punish people with an alternative views, but we are not the West; due respect and responsibility to one’s words and action is paramount. And if SDP or Roy is discovered to conspire in this using a teen barely out of puberty, they are going down!

Cue the music, let the dance begin!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7