JDM OBD Reader

Mkl22

As long as your car has 16-PIN diagnostic socket, ELM327 will access it. 

Not true. It doesn't work in my ex-Toyota Picnic but it worked for my new Opel Astra 1.4.

Neutral Newbie

The reason I have the obd2 plug on mine is because I had a half cut and swapped in everything to my Celica, rhd and all. I don't know how the engine comes if it has been removed already. So I don't know who has the port and who doesn't. But this should even work for the 3rd gen 3sgte guys who still have their obd2 port.

Does anyone know of which brand of reader that reads most JDM cars OBD? I haven actron OBD2 reader but it is not able to read toyota markx.

Good night I recently purchased a ZC32S suzuki swift sport. I bought a greddy informeter touch. Does anyone have settings I can use for mine.

In addition are there any other tips and tricks to improve vehicles performance

Good night I recently purchased a ZC32S suzuki swift sport. I bought a greddy informeter touch. Does anyone have settings I can use for mine.

In addition are there any other tips and tricks to improve vehicles performance

Aiya...I have the same greddy infometer touch about to sell or trade with blitz touch brain.

Anyway, the meter is more for viewing your parameter in your ECU and not changing the maps. I display speed, water temp, intake airflow and boost bar.

Edited by Queks

Aiya...I have the same greddy infometer touch about to sell or trade with blitz touch brain.

Anyway, the meter is more for viewing your parameter in your ECU and not changing the maps. I display speed, water temp, intake airflow and boost bar.

So can't the engine timing or gear ratio b changed? And if so how should I set it

Neutral Newbie

Mind sharing why you decide to switch from the Informeter Touch to Blitz touch brain?  Am considering to get the Infometer to monitor oil temp and pressure. 

Neutral Newbie

Do not mean to hijack a thread. Toyota Techstream is the dealer level diagnosis fault code reader.  Not only gives fault code analysis, live data stream displaying , also some special customization option. i.e disable seat belt chime, activate remote control etc.

The cable is solid made and very cheap, less than 30$. 16-Pin or 22-PIN cable optional. The only downside that is require a laptop to set it up. If i were you, i will go for it instead of a simple Code Reader.