• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 11 praises

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

Carbon82

Everything has been improved, except for that quart window at the C-pillar... really spoiled the look.

5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg5.jpg

Lotr praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:20 AM

Lotr
  • Premium member
    Lotr
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

imho, MAJOR FAIL on the c pillar

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:55 AM

Carbon82

imho, MAJOR FAIL on the c pillar

Exactly!! If I were to just post this photo, I bet many would have mistook it for a Subaru Legacy or Volvo S40...

Jaguar-XF_2016_800x600_wallpaper_4d.jpg

Volvobrick praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:58 PM

Roadie
  • Roadie
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What a beauty !! Very feline lines and a muscular front grill.

Would be interesting to see if the price stays in the current XF range. 

IMO much better looking than current 5 , E  or A6.

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:26 PM

Miles
  • Miles
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good looking cat. 

C pillar ok lah! Not every car need to copy the hofmeister kink to look sportily good. 

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:30 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow very nice unfortunately room in the back still small. Hope they build a bigger rear legroom but they dont. Cant afford a xj [:(]
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wow very nice unfortunately room in the back still small. Hope they build a bigger rear legroom but they dont. Cant afford a xj [:(]

How come can afford A8 last time now can't afford XJ? XJ got 2 litre one. That time promo 288k. I think sup sup sui for you right?

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:21 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How come can afford A8 last time now can't afford XJ? XJ got 2 litre one. That time promo 288k. I think sup sup sui for you right?

人生有上有下,
一天有三餐就心满意了 [grin]

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:21 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

人生有上有下,
一天有三餐就心满意了 [grin]

Agreed, but your 三餐  usually quite gao judging from your post in the makan tread. I eat that daily I also 满意  :D 

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:45 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Agreed, but your 三餐  usually quite gao judging from your post in the makan tread. I eat that daily I also 满意  :D 

Aiya occassionally eat la haha

Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:24 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Exactly!! If I were to just post this photo, I bet many would have mistook it for a Subaru Legacy or Volvo S40...

That's what I thought immediately - Old Model Legacy!

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    6th Gear
    Author Image

best is let a woman wearing skirt sit in the middle.. hahahaha

can open leg bigbig and la aircon inside all the way...

oh wait...how come 1 of the pic shows very wide gap and another shows a small gap? Reference: last 2 pictures showing rear aircon

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:42 PM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Exterior is nice but the interior not up to the standard set by Merc. Nonetheless a very attractive car.

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:00 PM

Dice
  • Premium member
    Dice
    4th Gear
    Author Image

now for the video

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:20 PM

Whitejazzie
  • Whitejazzie
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Is it true that wearnes no longer bringing in the diesel xf?

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

Kokanadan
  • Kokanadan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Is it true that wearnes no longer bringing in the diesel xf?

all diesels were cleared out during the previous promo and they are not going to bring in anymore in lieu of the XE launch

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:56 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The leg room for the rear center look smaller than the BMW 3series. Which suppose to be one class lower.
Why they need to put the rear aircon so far back.
Overall the car look good.

Edited by Tohto, 03 May 2015 - 11:58 PM.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:09 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That center seat looks kind of miserable...

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:02 AM

Skymax
  • Premium member
    Skymax
    5th Gear
    Author Image

What's wrong with the C pillar. Must copy others? What's gold for you may be shit to the designers. The extra panel before C pillar is for privacy for goodness sake. Otherwise, I will not sit in the back ( Atas Face)
Suck»Squeeze»Bang»Blow»»Piss!

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:29 AM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    6th Gear
    Author Image

how long do i have to wait before they clear stock? their EOL is normally around 5-7years? haha

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: jaguar, conti, luxury, sedan and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users