Just my luck...

Friendstar

Will u feel imbalanced if a driver stop his supercar car in such a way that he hogs 4 petrol pumps and u can't use a single one to pump until he leaves?

Its a small petrol station and he really buay zi dong (inconsiderate) to this extent. Talking on the Bluetooth and non chalant about others.

I admit i only dare to kaopeh here. Horn him also cannot. Wait kana lawyer letter and spoil my weekend.

Venting out!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Will u feel imbalanced if a driver stop his supercar car in such a way that he hogs 4 petrol pumps and u can't use a single one to pump until he leaves?

Its a small petrol station and he really buay zi dong (inconsiderate) to this extent. Talking on the Bluetooth and non chalant about others.

I admit i only dare to kaopeh here. Horn him also cannot. Wait kana lawyer letter and spoil my weekend.

Venting out!

stomp lor [lipsrsealed]

btw I once met a SG-plated conti full-sized SUV driver who stopped his monster vehicle abt 1m away fm the pump island. Other cars behind can't pass thru after pumping and got long Q behind so can't reverse (this was PETRONAS gelang patah). When the car beside him moved off, opening the access, I went by, wound down my window and told him he shld park closer to the kerb. He then asked if this was my petrol station lol. Then he asked me to get down to settle with him [hur]

• Praise 4

Generally rich pple aint that gracious. It has been proven...u just see the mercs and bm drivers in sg you know liao...unless you are one hot babe and the drivers are rich lao ti ko peh...

• Praise 4

Supercar hog 4 pumps?...how the superhero managed to do dat?? [confused]

Its a small kiosk

the pumps are very near each other kind

I know hard to visualize.

Generally rich pple aint that gracious. It has been proven...u just see the mercs and bm drivers in sg you know liao...unless you are one hot babe and the drivers are rich lao ti ko peh...

I think Merc n BMW drivers ok leh.

To me they are just driving slightly better cars

stomp lor [lipsrsealed]

btw I once met a SG-plated conti full-sized SUV driver who stopped his monster vehicle abt 1m away fm the pump island. Other cars behind can't pass thru after pumping and got long Q behind so can't reverse (this was PETRONAS gelang patah). When the car beside him moved off, opening the access, I went by, wound down my window and told him he shld park closer to the kerb. He then asked if this was my petrol station lol. Then he asked me to get down to settle with him [hur]

What's their problem ah?

And they dare do this in Malaysia?

• Praise 1

Driving a supercar might not mean he is rich. Maybe a car saleman pumping petrol for their show room car? Or just another living on credit and rolling snowball.

Well, in any case. Its just to prove that Money can't buy class.

Its never about the account size, its the upbringing.

TS, have pity on him. He might had a bad childhood.

• Praise 3

Venting out!

Got camera take photo?

Just take one and stomp him... nothing wrong for your actions...

And if the whole world condemn him, he wouldn't even both to issue lawyer letter cos he has no case ...

If he does this in front of me... good luck to him, cos I will horn until the whole world comes down, including the station manager...

• Praise 4

Venting out!

is not an offence to hog 4 pumps right

may be he did it purposely

hope someone take photo of him/car and post it in the web

he needs someone to help him to advertise he driving a supercar

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

stomp lor [lipsrsealed]

Maybe it was his petrol station...haha.

• Praise 4

I understand he hog 4 petrol pump because his car wide

If he park close one side then another car will force in which might scratch his car.

But he should move away after he pump immediately and not causing incovenience for others

Maybe it was his petrol station...haha.

True lol

He buay song then ask petrol attendant to close for the day

• Praise 1

Venting out!

Park in front of him, go get 2 old ck curry pok and take your time to eat lor. Aiyoh!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5