Looking for help: Bike hit-and-run along Upp. Bt Timah

Detach8

(edited)

I'm looking for anyone with an in-car cam or had witnessed a hit-and-run incident along Upp. Bukit Timah road near Bt. Panjang, around 7.30PM.

Bike failed to squeeze and hit the rear passenger side of my wife's car. Left a scratch. Ran away.

My wife's car cam could not capture the license plate as it was dark and bike was in motion.

There was a Citicab behind her.

Let me put this out as a warning to all riders -- you hit a car, even just the side mirrors -- you stop and apologise. If it's small incident, I will let it pass, but if you don't stop, it is a criminal offence to hit and run, and I will hunt you down, and I will make you pay. I've had two bikers hit my side mirrors and ran away already. Not letting this one go easily.

And BTW, all incidents are SG bikes. MY bikers seem more in control of their bikes.

Edited by Detach8
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

I kena bang side mirror twice liao, and like I said small issue I just let it go, but this motherf*cker left a big scratch on the fender and rode away. I'm going to hunt him down.

Internal Moderator

Check if there are 1. surveillance footage around the incident area, and 2. post on bike forums like singaporebikes.com to express your displeasure on motorcyclists. These are where the riders hang out at, not here.

3. Call Citycab to check if they are able to get hold of the Citicab that was driving behind your wife that day and pray that he has an in-car camera.

And I quote from our forum guidelines "refrain from posting extremely short or "Smiley" only posts that are non-constructive in nature and are not beneficial to discussions."

I suggest you bring it up to the relevant authorities, make sure you claim from the motorcyclist for the scratch or get your car fixed at any grooming workshops, touch up the paintwork, - and then move on.

There is nothing productive in "bump".

I'm looking for anyone with an in-car cam or had witnessed a hit-and-run incident along Upp. Bukit Timah road near Bt. Panjang, around 7.30PM.

Bike failed to squeeze and hit the rear passenger side of my wife's car. Left a scratch. Ran away.

My wife's car cam could not capture the license plate as it was dark and bike was in motion.

There was a Citicab behind her.

Let me put this out as a warning to all riders -- you hit a car, even just the side mirrors -- you stop and apologise. If it's small incident, I will let it pass, but if you don't stop, it is a criminal offence to hit and run, and I will hunt you down, and I will make you pay. I've had two bikers hit my side mirrors and ran away already. Not letting this one go easily.

And BTW, all incidents are SG bikes. MY bikers seem more in control of their bikes.

Yah for this type u need a footage from behind vehicle. Because I kenna the same thing in Dec last year. My left rear passenger door side was hit by this kuku biker while negioting a filter left lane. SG plate but is from Indon or philippines confirm chop not local. left a deep sharp dent with a long scratch.

My car have front & back car-cam but because it is a side swipe, the rear cam cannot capture fully. Came down from car, insisted he kept to his lane. Very angry already, tell him I got cam. Then he say he still looking for job the most can pay $50 first *face-palm. Anyways fast-forward-----he view the video then deny all faults (as my rear cam nv capture the real-time hit cos its side swipe) refused to pay.

Angry already. Went to file accident report and wanted to claim his insurance but was advised by my insurance company chances are 50-50 and will void my NCD for next year insurance....suck thumb pay $500 from own pocket as my access is $700.

So all in all u really need the taxi behind u to provide the incident video for the claim to be more straight forward.

I kena bang side mirror twice liao, and like I said small issue I just let it go, but this motherf*cker left a big scratch on the fender and rode away. I'm going to hunt him down.

you sound like you going to kill him if you find him [sweatdrop]

Twincharged

So all in all u really need the taxi behind u to provide the incident video for the claim to be more straight forward.

Only problem is for taxi they will be able to over write the card in less than a few hours unless their sd card very high capacity.

Only problem is for taxi they will be able to over write the card in less than a few hours unless their sd card very high capacity.

Wah then jiu siao liao [shakehead]

lol..lesson learnt..lookout when they are approaching..always be alert of your surroundings..

my wife was stuck in a jam, and this mofo just rode up and hit her. there's nothing to be "aware" about if you are just sitting there and somebody decided to come and bang you.

1. Identify the make & model of the bike.

2. Post a Topic in Sg Bike Forum.

3. Lodge a Police Report.

too dark and video was of poor quality due to all the rain on the windscreen. really is sway. can't even tell color or make of bike.

I think slim chance to make the offender pay lah... just wasted effort and time for the victim himself...

looking for sponsors for my respray job... $400.

my wife was stuck in a jam, and this mofo just rode up and hit her. there's nothing to be "aware" about if you are just sitting there and somebody decided to come and bang you.

too dark and video was of poor quality due to all the rain on the windscreen. really is sway. can't even tell color or make of bike.

looking for sponsors for my respray job... $400.

get a quote from hup seng spray paint at Sin Ming.

my 4 doors kena scratch repaint only $500.

yours they might be able to do cheaper.

just a suggestion.

↡ Advertisement