Former Filipino nurse charged with sedition

Mockngbrd

(edited)

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/filipino-ex-nurse-charged-sedition-and-giving-false-info-the-polic

INGAPORE - The nurse who allegedly made anti-Singaporean comments on Facebook was charged on Tuesday with sedition and giving false information to the police.

n171.jpg

Filipino Ed Mundsel Bello Ello, who was sacked by Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), faces two charges of publishing a seditious comment on his Facebook account and three of lying to the police.

The 28-year-old allegedly said Singaporeans are "loosers" (sic) and vowed to "evict" them from their country and prayed that "disators" (disasters) strike Singapore and then he would celebrate.

He ended by saying that "Pinoy better and stronger than Stinkaporeans" in his Jan 2 post.

He also allegedly commented in another post that evening that he would "kick out all Singaporeans and SG will be the new filipno state".

The charges, under the Sedition Act, say the publications have the tendency to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between Singaporeans and Filipinos in Singapore.

Ello is accused of lying to the police at Chong Pang Neighbourhood Police Post the next day that he did not post the comments on Facebook.

On Jan 4, he is said to have lied to a senior officer at at Ang Mo Kio Police Division headquarters that he did not post those comments and that his Facebook account had been hacked.

The last charge accuses him of giving false information to the same officer on Jan 5.

Ello, who was not represented, told the court he would be engaging a lawyer.

Bail of $10,000 was offered and his passport has been impounded.

A pre-trial conference has been set for April 21.

If convicted, he could be fined up to $5,000 and/or jailed for up to three years on each charge of sedition.

For lying to the police, he could be jailed for up to one year and/or fined up to $5,000 on each charge.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/filipino-ex-nurse-charged-sedition-and-giving-false-info-the-polic#sthash.GpUVPnmq.dpuf

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

after 3 months hor.....

cud be related to my last post on the GE hor

wah! so fast tio pork liao [laugh]

wtf 3 months nia....

Famos anus, within 3 days?

• Praise 3

(edited)

this pinoy ... jit tong cheng liao !!!

he really think our police is retarded in bolehland anyhow said facebook kena hacked ...

ok, passport impounded ... better don't let him run road ...

he can become good friend with yang ying at changi ...

If convicted, he could be fined up to $5,000 and/or jailed for up to three years on each charge of sedition.

For lying to the police, he could be jailed for up to one year and/or fined up to $5,000 on each charge.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

after 3 months hor.....

wtf 3 months nia....

how to compare

one got a famous [grin], the other, well....... [laugh]

• Praise 2

Like a boss!

ahh ok

u post

i delete mine...hahah

Kena pressured after comparison with anal amos.

3 months damn fast liao..... what happened to the guy that commented on the bus load of muslim kids?

after 3 months hor.....

wtf 3 months nia....

• Praise 3

good that we are making example of the trouble makers.

sedition aside.

the lying to civil servant charge almost guarantee a jail term.

i remember a case of a parent who lied to a sch principal on his address to get his daughter into a branded primary sch.

Thanks to FB too. The incessant whining from fellow Singaporeans. How not to be reminded.

must be difficult case leh...STILL INVESTIGATIN!!!

AsiaOne

Friday, Nov 18, 2011

A Young People's Action Party (YP) member has resigned from the People’s Action Party (PAP) after one of his online posts sparked accusations of racism.

Mr Jason Neo, 30, had posted a religiously and racially offensive caption to a photograph which he uploaded on his Facebook page.

The posting showed a photo he had taken of a school bus with Malay children from Huda Kindergarten, in Woodlands, dressed in their uniform which includes traditional Malay headwear.

His caption said: 'Bus filled with young terrorist trainees?'

This posting, which was made in February before he joined the PAP, went viral recently.

An online furore followed, drawing criticism from Malay opposition politicians and playwright Alfian Sa'at, among others.

His actions were also condemned by YP leaders, including YP chairman Teo Ser Luck.

At least three police reports have been made against him, and the police are investigating the matter.

Mr Neo has also issued an apology on his Facebook page, saying he made the post was out of a "moment's folly" and did not, in any way, represent the view of the PAP or the YP.

He said: "I hereby offer those within our Muslim community and anyone else offended my most sincere and unreserved apology."

Mr Neo, a volunteer at Meet-the-People sessions in Sembawang, had joined the YP in June.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20111118-311261.html#sthash.DZ1c2xwC.dpuf

sedition aside.

the lying to civil servant charge almost guarantee a jail term.

i remember a case of a parent who lied to a sch principal on his address to get his daughter into a branded primary sch.

consperm chop! orbi good

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Like a boss!

Kena pressured after comparison with anal amos.

3 months damn fast liao..... what happened to the guy that commented on the bus load of muslim kids?

That guy got immunity for his association with certain people [sly]

must be difficult case leh...STILL INVESTIGATIN!!!

AsiaOne

Friday, Nov 18, 2011

A Young People's Action Party (YP) member has resigned from the People’s Action Party (PAP) after one of his online posts sparked accusations of racism.

Mr Jason Neo, 30, had posted a religiously and racially offensive caption to a photograph which he uploaded on his Facebook page.

The posting showed a photo he had taken of a school bus with Malay children from Huda Kindergarten, in Woodlands, dressed in their uniform which includes traditional Malay headwear.

His caption said: 'Bus filled with young terrorist trainees?'

This posting, which was made in February before he joined the PAP, went viral recently.

An online furore followed, drawing criticism from Malay opposition politicians and playwright Alfian Sa'at, among others.

His actions were also condemned by YP leaders, including YP chairman Teo Ser Luck.

At least three police reports have been made against him, and the police are investigating the matter.

Mr Neo has also issued an apology on his Facebook page, saying he made the post was out of a "moment's folly" and did not, in any way, represent the view of the PAP or the YP.

He said: "I hereby offer those within our Muslim community and anyone else offended my most sincere and unreserved apology."

Mr Neo, a volunteer at Meet-the-People sessions in Sembawang, had joined the YP in June.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20111118-311261.html#sthash.DZ1c2xwC.dpuf

consperm chop! orbi good

knn. still need to waste taxpayer money feed him ....

can we peitition just cut off his dick, smear honey on it and leave him to hang in the jungle for a week then send him back to pinoyland?

knn. still need to waste taxpayer money feed him ....

can we peitition just cut off his dick, smear honey on it and leave him to hang in the jungle for a week then send him back to pinoyland?

he quit aldy anyway...