Former Filipino nurse charged with sedition

Mockngbrd

Turbocharged

sibei swee leh!

pls wash your pinoy ass clean and go share the prison cell with that PRC scammer yang yin

you can share his china toilet bowl and he can try scamming u everyday for the next 3 years

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

this pinoy ... jit tong cheng liao !!!

he really think our police is retarded in bolehland anyhow said facebook kena hacked ...

ok, passport impounded ... better don't let him run road ...

he can become good friend with yang ying at changi ...

He will probably involve the Embassy, and malign our system here and say he is innocent.

Then the Politician will step in and distort the whole picture and make him out to be a hero.

He will stir until the pee-noy over in his country start burning our flag.

Edited by Latio2005A
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

What do you make of this guy?

This guy is known to be critical of Singaporean. His comments also sid vicious and pretty vacant.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/filipino-ex-nurse-charged-sedition-and-giving-false-info-the-polic

INGAPORE - The nurse who allegedly made anti-Singaporean comments on Facebook was charged on Tuesday with sedition and giving false information to the police.

n171.jpg

Filipino Ed Mundsel Bello Ello, who was sacked by Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), faces two charges of publishing a seditious comment on his Facebook account and three of lying to the police.

The 28-year-old allegedly said Singaporeans are "loosers" (sic) and vowed to "evict" them from their country and prayed that "disators" (disasters) strike Singapore and then he would celebrate.

He ended by saying that "Pinoy better and stronger than Stinkaporeans" in his Jan 2 post.

He also allegedly commented in another post that evening that he would "kick out all Singaporeans and SG will be the new filipno state".

The charges, under the Sedition Act, say the publications have the tendency to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between Singaporeans and Filipinos in Singapore.

Ello is accused of lying to the police at Chong Pang Neighbourhood Police Post the next day that he did not post the comments on Facebook.

On Jan 4, he is said to have lied to a senior officer at at Ang Mo Kio Police Division headquarters that he did not post those comments and that his Facebook account had been hacked.

The last charge accuses him of giving false information to the same officer on Jan 5.

Ello, who was not represented, told the court he would be engaging a lawyer.

Bail of $10,000 was offered and his passport has been impounded.

A pre-trial conference has been set for April 21.

If convicted, he could be fined up to $5,000 and/or jailed for up to three years on each charge of sedition.

For lying to the police, he could be jailed for up to one year and/or fined up to $5,000 on each charge.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/filipino-ex-nurse-charged-sedition-and-giving-false-info-the-polic#sthash.GpUVPnmq.dpuf

Let this be a warning to FT that even though we allow them to come into our country to work, but we shall not tolerate any anti Singaporean comments....

• Praise 2

To be fair, I think this guys comments are overboard. If he criticises Singapore for its flaws, then I say fair game. Calling the population losers and writing some stupid statement about displacing Singaporeans out of Singaporeans. I think it's pretty fair to call it sedition.

Calling us stupid is pretty Ok. But don't be staying in my house while calling me stupid and saying that u will kick me out of my own home lol..

• Praise 14

wondered what goes on in his mind when he wrote such things about Singaporeans

when you compare to his own country,

many are poor to very poor

many university graduates come to work as helpers / maids

many corruptions even their famous boxer say so

when he come to Singapore,

I am assuming he is an economic "migrant", that is, here to earn money and return when he made enough

perhaps to further improve himself with sponsored training

why, why, why, why, did he did what he did?

how is it possible to for a foreigner to gather so much guts to do that?

has someone / some people gave him the confidence to do what he do?

he is not stupid as he is in a job that needs to use brain

has he not consider the consequences of his action that may affect the perception of his countrymen who are still in Singapore

In short, when in Rome, do what the Romans do.

This should be a lesson for all of us too when we Singaporeans are either traveling or working overseas. We better behave ourselves and respect the people who feed us.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

The 28-year-old allegedly said Singaporeans are "loosers" (sic) and vowed to "evict" them from their country and prayed that "disators" (disasters) strike Singapore and then he would celebrate.

Meet the right daddy in Changi and certain muscles of his will really become "looser" while the daddy celebrate.

(edited)

after 3 months hor.....

cud be related to my last post on the GE hor

wtf 3 months nia....

Famos anus, within 3 days?

Maybe police need to investigate if his system was really hacked as claimed. Now he will have at least one extra charge. Silly.

Edited by Silver_blade

sedition - conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

don't think that guy was trying to conduct the above, but twas demeaning to us.

Maybe police need to investigate if his system was really hacked as claimed. Now he will have at least one extra charge. Silly.

Perhaps yes. Poor IT folks kena do CSI

sedition - conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

don't think that guy was trying to conduct the above, but twas demeaning to us.

Biting the hand that feeds it

To be fair, I think this guys comments are overboard. If he criticises Singapore for its flaws, then I say fair game. Calling the population losers and writing some stupid statement about displacing Singaporeans out of Singaporeans. I think it's pretty fair to call it sedition.

Calling us stupid is pretty Ok. But don't be staying in my house while calling me stupid and saying that u will kick me out of my own home lol..

What flaws?

We are perfect. [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 10

Perhaps yes. Poor IT folks kena do CSI

Biting the hand that feeds it

this one is good say.

years back, a same national asked me if our govt restricting foreigners, what was gonna happen to them. i simply told them, our govt couldn't be responsible for every nation's citizens; every country govt is responsible for taking care of their own citizens before they could consider the rest.

i have formed the opinion some of them actually have the "you owe me" attitude.

• Praise 2

this one is good say.

years back, a same national asked me if our govt restricting foreigners, what was gonna happen to them. i simply told them, our govt couldn't be responsible for every nation's citizens; every country govt is responsible for taking care of their own citizens before they could consider the rest.

i have formed the opinion some of them actually have the "you owe me" attitude.

Sounds like wat our norther neighbor said for a long time huh.. W water

Well as I see it, many of these are now shivering as they cannot get their passes that easy. Other sources are being built. Orbi goot. Get cocky la

Personally seen a few gotten rid off in the last few yrs

• Praise 2

He will probably involve the Embassy, and malign our system here and say he is innocent.

Then the Politician will step in and distort the whole picture and make him out to be a hero.

He will stir until the pee-noy over in his country start burning our flag.

We all know how anything can be painted differently by their media.

Like Flor Contemplacion, they even disputed the late Dr Chao autopsy on the victims as biased.

http://murderpedia.org/female.C/c/contemplacion-flor.htm

Let's see if we need to buy popcorns.

• Praise 1

Lying to the police investigator he could be charge for obstruction to justice but I think the IO let him off light.

If he didn't lie maybe the case can close faster but he mislead police, they had to investigate further and contact fb. That probably drag for a couple of months and no findings of any hacking.

What I call hum ji (coward). Dare to make the comments online but no balls to admit. Now keyboard warrior will most like serve jail term and extradite back to his hole. He think here the police is like his hometown one, can anyhow lie to the IO and get away with it. These foreigners as well as those trouble makers chao ang moh cannot adapt to life here all start to "attack" Sgporeans. One after another and poor Sgporeans have to put up with them and their nonsense. Where's the justice in that?

• Praise 3

You mean he is CRASSroot?

That guy got immunity for his association with certain people [sly]

↡ Advertisement