After market auto headlight

Flyguy63

Neutral Newbie

Any bro/sis know where I can get the auto headlight? My old ride has it and now my soon to be new ride doesn't come with it. Gotten used to the convenience for the last 10 years,now don't want to live without it....:-p

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Search for online shops lor. W/o stating which car make it's difficult for ppl to point you to where to get it. You will have to look for a workshop to help you install it too. No need the entire headlight assembly. Only need the sensor and switch which most likely can be bought online.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Search for online shops lor. W/o stating which car make it's difficult for ppl to point you to where to get it. You will have to look for a workshop to help you install it too. No need the entire headlight assembly. Only need the sensor and switch which most likely can be bought online.

Oh okay.Thanks,just thought maybe don't need the hassle of buying online and getting it installed.Would rather have a shop that carries the parts and able to do the installation as well. Btw it will be a. 2015 Toyota Wish.

Turbocharged

auto headlight good meh?

always asking the car system to be on stand-by.

So far, both my two cars didn't even use before auto switch, fog lamp or rear fog lamp. I don't even now where are they located.

BTW, I switched on headlamp whenever i drive. Even in broad daylight.

For all my cars....although it come with auto headlight on..I have never want to use it...I still prefer to turn it on or off as I wish.....I hate it when headlight turn on even under a flyover...

I have auto headlights on my car but I hate it coz I prefer to switch on and off my lights manually.

The auto position is mid way between off and on and the lights are always forced to on and off in a split second when I switch between on and off, cos of the auto position in between. This creates necessary cycle life.

Now I cover up the sensor so that auto is the same as on and I just use it as such.

For all my cars....although it come with auto headlight on..I have never want to use it...I still prefer to turn it on or off as I wish.....I hate it when headlight turn on even under a flyover...

Most of the Japanese cars will trigger turn on headlights under flyover.

Neutral Newbie

After driving with the auto-on for 10 years,I kinda gotten use to it.Now just want to carry on being 'lazy'....:-p .....but as one bro puts it,leaving it on-default to the on position sounds like a good idea as well. Since motorbike also has it on default for daytime.

I know some drivers hate it because it's too sensitive and gets switched on easily even when driving past under a bridge.. but compared to the number of goondus out there who don't have auto head lights and don't bother to switch them on at all at night.. I think it's a good to have feature.

Surprisingly, some new cars still don't have this basic feature.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1