Tyre kena sabo

Andyngps

karama will go around

his future or existing male offspring will be sodomised by a aids infected nigerian ladyboy one day

Edited by Furrynadz
↡ Advertisement

i reckon u should make a police report anyway the ivg officer should check the surrounding cctv to identify him. Or you can post on stomp and see if anyone recognise the bugger,

Shall try bro. Thanks for the advice. I hope next time the nail went into his back instead...

• Praise 1

if you are 100% sure it's him, then just put the video up on FB and share it with your friends.

that's enough shame for him. don't even have to take the legal route

• Praise 1

Hi all. Anyone knows how I can prosecute someone for the above? Maybe some will serve it serves me right but I am just interested in how can I catch the bugger.

My front camera caught him bending down and then up again in a swift manner. This was after I check my camera when my tyre got a nail. And why I suspected this bugger was because he was trying to cut queue and take my slot while I had been waiting in a crowded carpark. And I had to get down, be stern with him before he finally drove away.

After I parked, I left for a while. Half an hour later when I returned and drove off, I noticed my tyre got a nail in it. Cannot be sp zhun one I was thinking. So I checked back my camera and there it shows the same guy in front of my ride moments ago. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly what he did in the video.

no offence but i dont think he'd go for the tire. where to prepare nail n can drive in with so lil effort - unless u tellin me he took a couple of mins stayin bent down.

i'd think it was more logical for him to have a hard object n walk past ur ride to give it some art work instead.

mayb the nail was oredi embedded while u on way to the place.

i agree w most here about gettin tire patched also.

Hard to say he could have leaned the nail against the tyre and when the car moved forward momentum would have done the rest. Still malicious intent albeit minor one

no offence but i dont think he'd go for the tire. where to prepare nail n can drive in with so lil effort - unless u tellin me he took a couple of mins stayin bent down.

i'd think it was more logical for him to have a hard object n walk past ur ride to give it some art work instead.

Hard to say he could have leaned the nail against the tyre and when the car moved forward momentum would have done the rest. Still malicious intent albeit minor one

ok that one possible but to suddenly appear w nail...

look at bright side, he went for rubber instead of paint work.

your cam proved nothing if you ask me. All was shown was an act of bending down and maybe tying shoe laces.

in my opinion..going for paintwork is harmless & rubber involves safety of passengers..so I rather someone goes for paintwork

• Praise 1

Don't go puncture ppl tyre, later cause accident. Next time see his car draw a pair of ball for that man. any issue talk face to face with you without using violent. This type of coward and petty person [thumbsdown]

• Praise 2

Hi all. Anyone knows how I can prosecute someone for the above? Maybe some will serve it serves me right but I am just interested in how can I catch the bugger.

My front camera caught him bending down and then up again in a swift manner. This was after I check my camera when my tyre got a nail. And why I suspected this bugger was because he was trying to cut queue and take my slot while I had been waiting in a crowded carpark. And I had to get down, be stern with him before he finally drove away.

After I parked, I left for a while. Half an hour later when I returned and drove off, I noticed my tyre got a nail in it. Cannot be sp zhun one I was thinking. So I checked back my camera and there it shows the same guy in front of my ride moments ago. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly what he did in the video.

I remember a similar case where a car owner saw the culprit scratching his car deliberately (caught red-handed). Police was called and long story short, police advised both parties to settle among themselves peacefully. It was not a criminal case and no further police action was taken.

Sorry to hear about your encounter but I don't think the police will be able to help you much. If you have the time and money, going the civil suit route may be the only way. But even then, your video doesn't sound very conclusive as it doesn't show the suspect actually puncturing your tyre.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2

Hah not sure if that's what the OP meant, but I was thinking to stick a nail into the guys car while parked is impossible (unless he had a nail gun) so the likely thing if he did it was to lean the nail against the tyre and let the car do the work.

ok that one possible but to suddenly appear w nail...

My car had its spoiler stolen before, I can say must really call and chase the IO to do things. Otherwise they usually take their own sweet time, be warned usually the answer is no cctv coverage lan lan.

Anyway failing that its name and shame time by posting the video online, better not to use any account which can link back to you because currently you have none of his details but in doing so he might gain yours.

Shall try bro. Thanks for the advice. I hope next time the nail went into his back instead...

• Praise 2

(edited)

Initial my thoughts too bro. But i only changed my chain of thoughts when I reviewed the video. It was not a nail per se. It was a screw. Those with big flat head, short and stout kind. So it is rather easy as I was thinking as despite the tyre being tough, this kind of screw will not bend. He just have to place it lying on its head on the ground just right underneath your tyre. So when you start to move off, it will just nice nail-in with the weight of the car over it. Definitely it was not there when I got there nor its nailed in the tyre because just a few metres after I drove off, I can hear the nail sound made with the road while the wheel rotated. And when I inspected, the nail wasn't nailed in fully yet, henceforth it would be very recent only. I also did not suspect much until my wife told me to check my video.

Hah not sure if that's what the OP meant, but I was thinking to stick a nail into the guys car while parked is impossible (unless he had a nail gun) so the likely thing if he did it was to lean the nail against the tyre and let the car do the work.

My car had its spoiler stolen before, I can say must really call and chase the IO to do things. Otherwise they usually take their own sweet time, be warned usually the answer is no cctv coverage lan lan.

Anyway failing that its name and shame time by posting the video online, better not to use any account which can link back to you because currently you have none of his details but in doing so he might gain yours.

Well said bro. Which is why I also thought lan lan. I can only at most submit video to the police but they also will not be able to have much against this guy, unless the cctv if available showed him putting the screw (nail). Edited by Andyngps

THAT's the reason why when I encounter parking lot disputes, I always give up and look for other lots. No point fighting over it even if it is first come first served thingy.

Move on.

• Praise 4

i once had a parking dispute and regretted it after parking...

u dont know what the guy will do after u walk away from ur car....

Knnbccb. It is a good chance tat the joker is the sabo king. And u don need a murder to be captured on video to prove a murder, otherwise Holmes would be out of business. The motive is there. The murder weapon is there. The video is there. Isn't these enough? Can reveal location? Don worry nobody is going there to ambush u. But if it is bluewave or a lupsup place, then do not reveal.

THAT's the reason why when I encounter parking lot disputes, I always give up and look for other lots. No point fighting over it even if it is first come first served thingy.

Move on.

OT a bit. This morning got caught in a jam going to bright hill. Finally when i drove up past the main gate, a car drove off from the parking lot in front of me, was reversing into the lot when a security chap knocked on window and said the guy behind me got someone with injured arm and whether i could give up the parking lot to them? So i shrugged my shoulder and said okay. Enter the mscp and took 15 mins before finding an empty lot. Haiz . . . my CO got knee cap problem you know?