Tyre kena sabo

Andyngps

karama will go around

his future or existing male offspring will be sodomised by a aids infected nigerian ladyboy one day

Wow! That's some pretty strong karma for 1nail...
↡ Advertisement

Sigh. I did not manage to note down his licence plate as I did not expect him to be a scum. Thank God its a clean puncture so easy to fix. But nevertheless the hassle.

Don't you have earlier video of his attempted Q cutting? Can't you make out the plate from that?

(edited)

Don't you have earlier video of his attempted Q cutting? Can't you make out the plate from that?

Unfortunately I didnt have. I did not have rear cam. I was waiting in front while he cut out from behind.

Edited by Andyngps

Would suggest to install the rear cam as well. I have gotten more than a few cases of nails and screws into my car tyres when staying at my wife's previous rented place. After installing both front and rear cam, i did not see the nails anymore. If puncture is near the side wall, the patch may need to be done from inside the tyre. One of the tyre shop i went to f**cked up the repair job and i had to change the tyre. Anyway, i feel for you as i have gotten the same nasty experience, just move on and don't dwell too much on it.

Rear cam will get you his number plate but not the act of him doing so. Side cam then can get.

But install so many cameras then always must watch your back... is it worth it over a small dispute?

In life we must learn how to pick our fights. Parking lot or aggressive driver just give la... but easier said than done especially in the heat of the moment.

A few times i see car window smashed before. One time even more powerful. Someone took paintbrush and paint over the driver side of the windscreen. Then scratch the bonnet "好车"

• Praise 2

You can also shot him a dirty look with the "I got my eyes on you car" intention. Then move on. If he loves his car, he will be worried for the entire duration his car is parked there. If he doesn't... so be it.

I believe psychological stress is a powerful tool.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

TS,

Also cannot be "sp zhun" he happens to have a nail with him . Unless this guy carries nails with him wherever he goes .

Can post vid ; before the incident gets overwritten in your cam SD card ?

like brother @fcw75 said, you can't prove it.

I believe this was discussed before in an earlier case.

1) your viewcam only recorded him bending down but not when he was doing it, nothing you can prove to the court he did it.

2) there is nothing you can do if he insist the person pictured in the camera is not him. main reason being there is no nric number printed on his forehead and he can insist the person captured on the camera just bears a resemblance to him and there are people that looked like each other in this part of the world.

Hi all. Anyone knows how I can prosecute someone for the above? Maybe some will serve it serves me right but I am just interested in how can I catch the bugger.

My front camera caught him bending down and then up again in a swift manner. This was after I check my camera when my tyre got a nail. And why I suspected this bugger was because he was trying to cut queue and take my slot while I had been waiting in a crowded carpark. And I had to get down, be stern with him before he finally drove away.

After I parked, I left for a while. Half an hour later when I returned and drove off, I noticed my tyre got a nail in it. Cannot be sp zhun one I was thinking. So I checked back my camera and there it shows the same guy in front of my ride moments ago. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly what he did in the video.

like brother @fcw75 said, you can't prove it.

I believe this was discussed before in an earlier case.

1) your viewcam only recorded him bending down but not when he was doing it, nothing you can prove to the court he did it.

2) there is nothing you can do if he insist the person pictured in the camera is not him. main reason being there is no nric number printed on his forehead and he can insist the person captured on the camera just bears a resemblance to him and there are people that looked like each other in this part of the world.

Yes, in bro adrianli's case, his camera even caught the culprit in action. But so what? MIB only gave that guy a warning.

TS case even no case.

• Praise 1

Hi all. Anyone knows how I can prosecute someone for the above? Maybe some will serve it serves me right but I am just interested in how can I catch the bugger.

My front camera caught him bending down and then up again in a swift manner. This was after I check my camera when my tyre got a nail. And why I suspected this bugger was because he was trying to cut queue and take my slot while I had been waiting in a crowded carpark. And I had to get down, be stern with him before he finally drove away.

After I parked, I left for a while. Half an hour later when I returned and drove off, I noticed my tyre got a nail in it. Cannot be sp zhun one I was thinking. So I checked back my camera and there it shows the same guy in front of my ride moments ago. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly what he did in the video.

Move on, Bro...

No need to be down and revengeful on this kind of stupid behaviour from the culprit...

He will get his "reward(s)" soon...

Just like a boomberang ... it will strike him back....

Yes, in bro adrianli's case, his camera even caught the culprit in action. But so what? MIB only gave that guy a warning.

TS case even no case.

not many people realise the world and the law is imperfect. brother adrianli case really gave us some very valuable lesson as such.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Lol. Thanks bros for the advice thus far. How much for the repair kit?

Edited by Andyngps

TS,

Also cannot be "sp zhun" he happens to have a nail with him . Unless this guy carries nails with him wherever he goes .

Can post vid ; before the incident gets overwritten in your cam SD card ?

Possible, dun be surprised tis type of guai lan ppl keep tis kind of things in their vehicles [dizzy]

Lol. Thanks bros for the advice thus far. How much for the repair kit?

Bring to tire shop and they should do it for 8-15 dollars...

Supercharged

not many people realise the world and the law is imperfect. brother adrianli case really gave us some very valuable lesson as such.

exactly and his case is not once but multiple times of sabotage, very much proven video footage is plain useless for such case... i suggest that if one drives a brand new car or are very concern about the exterior of his/her car, better dont get into any confrontation/incident (even a simple stare could trigger a sabo/revenge)...

Shall try bro. Thanks for the advice. I hope next time the nail went into his back instead...

just squat down in front of your car nia. how long 5 s? 10 s?

not easy to push a nail thru tyre with bare hands leh.

he may not be the vandal.

↡ Advertisement