Tyre kena sabo

Andyngps

Hypersonic

Y u all say nail arh? TS said in post #30 is screw leh [dizzy]

Would it make any difference? Must be so particular? [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Let's just call it a sharp pointed object...haha.

no need for the nail to stand on its head... leave it 45 degree, head on the ground and the sharp point in the tires tread?? could be a seasoned saboteur thats why can place the nail so fast...

as you can recommend how to place the nail, so you one of the seasoned sabo king [bigcry][bigcry]

• Praise 1

Hi all. Anyone knows how I can prosecute someone for the above? Maybe some will serve it serves me right but I am just interested in how can I catch the bugger.

My front camera caught him bending down and then up again in a swift manner. This was after I check my camera when my tyre got a nail. And why I suspected this bugger was because he was trying to cut queue and take my slot while I had been waiting in a crowded carpark. And I had to get down, be stern with him before he finally drove away.

After I parked, I left for a while. Half an hour later when I returned and drove off, I noticed my tyre got a nail in it. Cannot be sp zhun one I was thinking. So I checked back my camera and there it shows the same guy in front of my ride moments ago. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly what he did in the video.

Dont worry, he will definitely crash and burn one lah.

I am not disputing the legal standing of your argument but the practicality of proving it in courts.

haha ya proving that he has intention is indeed difficult in courts hence left to the professionals. in MCF, its easier to just talk and laugh it off! haha cheers

to prove beyond reasonable doubts...in this case it do not apply.

ya its a civil law suit hence only need to prove on the balance of probabilities ie the most likely version of the events that happened are true.

Maybe you can post a photo of the sabo king?

Hi all. Anyone knows how I can prosecute someone for the above? Maybe some will serve it serves me right but I am just interested in how can I catch the bugger.

My front camera caught him bending down and then up again in a swift manner. This was after I check my camera when my tyre got a nail. And why I suspected this bugger was because he was trying to cut queue and take my slot while I had been waiting in a crowded carpark. And I had to get down, be stern with him before he finally drove away.

After I parked, I left for a while. Half an hour later when I returned and drove off, I noticed my tyre got a nail in it. Cannot be sp zhun one I was thinking. So I checked back my camera and there it shows the same guy in front of my ride moments ago. Unfortunately I cannot see exactly what he did in the video.

Nid lah, coz they discussing between nail n screw mah.

Nail cannot/not so easy to 'stand' or , screw can 'stand' etc etc etc...... [laugh][laugh]

But now I read back TS post #30, he mentioned initially nail, then is screw, finally become nail again. [dizzy]:D

If there are cars parked in front of yours, perhaps you can check with them if they have cameras that recorded the culprit in the act. This will make your case stronger.

Hope this helps. :huh:

• Praise 1

If there are cars parked in front of yours, perhaps you can check with them if they have cameras that recorded the culprit in the act. This will make your case stronger.

Hope this helps. :huh:

Thanks for the suggestion bro. But I left that place without checking and I did not go back.

Thanks for the suggestion bro. But I left that place without checking and I did not go back.

You can check from your video footage for the cars' license plates then seek out the owners from there.

Supercharged

as you can recommend how to place the nail, so you one of the seasoned sabo king [bigcry][bigcry]

yah u better steer clear of me.. if not i put 10 nails in your tires... [sly]

• Praise 1

You can check from your video footage for the cars' license plates then seek out the owners from there.

Thanks bro. Sure try.

Not sure if there's any car parked across you with an operational cam. It would contain footage from the opposite angle if yours didn't capture the act.

Share the video on Facebook and forum and shame him lor. Let the video go viral. So that next time he will not do that again.

Some people heart just very black.. Haiz..

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement