Merc Purchased from C&C - Service Credits

Jaydos

Neutral Newbie

I am selling my Merc purchased from C&C to another conti car.

I have about 2000+ balance service credits which are not transferable to other Merc owners. So planning to use the balance credits to purchase items from Merc boutique in Alexandra and to sell the items to anyone interested at 30% discount off the usual boutique price. The discount is slightly negotiable and you can decide which items you would like. You can accompany me to the boutique.

If anyone is keen, please pm me to arrange meet-up at the boutique. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

I am selling my Merc purchased from C&C to another conti car.

I have about 2000+ balance service credits which are not transferable to other Merc owners. So planning to use the balance credits to purchase items from Merc boutique in Alexandra and to sell the items to anyone interested at 30% discount off the usual boutique price. The discount is slightly negotiable and you can decide which items you would like. You can accompany me to the boutique.

If anyone is keen, please pm me to arrange meet-up at the boutique. Thanks.

what model u selling off ?

Neutral Newbie

what model u selling off ?

In process of selling my A180 Style. Found a bigger car for expanded family.

bro,

my suggestion is maybe you can buy tires from merc and resell them or for your next ride.

C&C sells tyres? I believe the service credits cannot be used to buy tyres...anyway, better for buyer of the items from the boutique to determine what he/she or wants......

C&C sells tyres? I believe the service credits cannot be used to buy tyres...anyway, better for buyer of the items from the boutique to determine what he/she or wants......

hmm i was given $3.5k service credits. was told by SE that the credits can be used to purchase car tyres..

till now i haven go for the 1st servicing. so i have not spend any credits yet.

Whats the mark up like on the tyres @ the AD? Much difference from outside % wise?

bro,

my suggestion is maybe you can buy tires from merc and resell them or for your next ride.

Whats the mark up like on the tyres @ the AD? Much difference from outside % wise?

i am not sure. i have not change my tyres in C&C yet.

Turbocharged

Already have a buyer?

I think my family wants to upgrade to a Benz.

i am not sure. i have not change my tyres in C&C yet.

dun get tires there... if you are lucky, the $3.5K SC should last you maybe to 60K km given their 15K km servicing intervals. But prolly at 60K mark u gotta top up some. just use the service credit for servicing.

C&C do sell tires, but of coz it is C&C price loh.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

All my service credits have been used up already. Thanks to those who replied. Forum moderator may close this thread.

Hi guys. I have about $4k service credits that have not been utilised. Am prepared to give up to 30% discount if you would like to purchase anything from Mercedes' boutique store or the tyres/rims shop. Pse PM me if you are interested. Cheers.

Neutral Newbie

All

Am selling my merc and have $4k+ service credits that have not been utilised. Am ok to let go at 30% off anything from Mercedes' boutique store or from the tyres/rims shop . Pse PM me if you are interested.

Thank you!

Dear all,

I have about 4000+ balance service credits which are not transferable to other Merc owners. So planning to use the balance credits to purchase items from Merc boutique in Alexandra and to sell the items to anyone interested at 30% discount off the usual boutique price. The discount is slightly negotiable and you can decide which items you would like. 

PM me if you are interested. Cheers.

5 hours ago, lawrence79 said:

Dear all,

I have about 4000+ balance service credits which are not transferable to other Merc owners. So planning to use the balance credits to purchase items from Merc boutique in Alexandra and to sell the items to anyone interested at 30% discount off the usual boutique price. The discount is slightly negotiable and you can decide which items you would like. 

PM me if you are interested. Cheers.

C&C Boutique Items are 80% higher than Outside,you should discount 50% then People will bite,less 30% nobody will find you.,,,for example 1 Keyring,C&C selling $100++ outside same item could get $50++.

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

C&C Boutique Items are 80% higher than Outside,you should discount 50% then People will bite,less 30% nobody will find you.,,,for example 1 Keyring,C&C selling $100++ outside same item could get $50++.

That’s why can buy C&C shares. 

↡ Advertisement