Recently bought used Altis need to change the Headlight and some of the accessories. Wondering anyone got car going to scrap and still in good condition to swop?
Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:37 AM
I am trading my 05 Altis for a brand new car. If you need spare parts pls list down. My car is almost like brand new car inside out. Took me a while to get by to give up this car which serves me without ever failing me down or tow before through out its 10 yrs.
Though I have to hand in my car coming Thursday.
Edited by Dark_flan, 14 September 2015 - 09:38 AM.
Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:42 AM
LED Tail Light.
Halo LED Head Light.
Bumper LED Round Light.
Hood Hydraulic Lifter.
K&N Replacement Air Filter.
Ultra Racing Strut Bar.
Thanks for viewing.
Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:10 PM
How to choose LED lights
Led headlights are popular, halogen lamps for LED lights are the choice of many owners, have a better visual experience, driving is also safer.How to choose LED lights is a very important thing, now teach you how to choose the lights.
1. View the specific parameters of the lights
2. The important thing of led lights is brightness, light type, color temperature, heat dissipation.
3. Brightness, determined by the lamp beads, good light beads ensure light efficiency, high lumens, brightness will be good
4. Light type, simply refers to the angle and shape of the car headlights.
5. Color temperature, which is a physical quantity used to define the color of a light source in illumination optics, refers to the color change of the human eye when the light wave is at different energies, and refers to the color of the light.
6. Heat dissipation, the heat dissipation of the lamp determines the life of the lamp. There are two main types of heat dissipation for LED headlights on the market: passive heat dissipation and active heat dissipation.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users