Sea Water leaking at MCE (Marina Coastal Expressway)

Carnoob

Why no warning one test sprinkler?

If I just washed and polish my car

I will be pissed very annoyed.

:D

Your car will be the one pissed on... Haha...

See the video, don't need see comments, already seem like something wrong with the sea water leaking comments.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Why no warning one test sprinkler?

If I just washed and polish my car

I will be pissed very annoyed.

read from one of the article. It was mentioned that contractor doing maintenance accidently activate the sprinkler, there is no leaking of salt water and they immediately go off it. Looks like a lot people don't know how sprinkler works and how the spray looks like.

• Praise 3

I think they are just testing the system, else if not, then they better be prepared to answer why the system malfunction ...

On a side note, quite a fair bit of water wasted like that ...

• Praise 3

I think they are just testing the system, else if not, then they better be prepared to answer why the system malfunction ...

On a side note, quite a fair bit of water wasted like that ...

Its ok, I think all the water will be recycled.

• Praise 1

Your car will be the one pissed on... Haha...

See the video, don't need see comments, already seem like something wrong with the sea water leaking comments.

Haha yeah.

My car told me it likes bubble baths with ladies in bigini.

Funny that, my car has the same taste as the owner.

post-23002-0-24667400-1429015096.jpg

• Praise 4

read from one of the article. It was mentioned that contractor doing maintenance accidently activate the sprinkler, there is no leaking of salt water and they immediately go off it. Looks like a lot people don't know how sprinkler works and how the spray looks like.

cannot of it....must system reset 1st. Abit mafan thats all....usually the sprinkler system uses a deluge valve.
  • Praise 1

Spreading rumors that it seawater leaking is really too much. create unnecessary public alert. Must lock the one that spread the fake news under ISA...

• Praise 1

Aiyoh, weather so damn hot these few days and they decided to sprat water to cold your car down but complain.. Hehehe...

Agreed also, today the weather so hot! So they activate their sprinkler system to cool down the tunnel and the cars. Lol.

Agreed also, today the weather so hot! So they activate their sprinkler system to cool down the tunnel and the cars. Lol.

If kanna sea water then jialat liao. Soon the car will uplorry very soon.

If kanna sea water then jialat liao. Soon the car will uplorry very soon.

If kanna sea water then must quickly wash with normal water, if not jialat liao.

Turbocharged

This is spreading like wild fire through whatsapp from my colleague. Checking whether anyone else received it, and I managed to find it in youtube as well.

The power of media, dun underestimate its destruction ability [sly]

And don't underestimate the stupidity of the masses..

If MCE really leak seawater to such extent, you think LTA won't close the expressway down? Or our news media outlet won't be reporting it?

The level of intelligence of some people (or lack of it) is really beyond comprehension. [shakehead]

Its ok, I think all the water will be recycled.

All the water are most probably recycled.. aka your shit/pee water... [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

wah . . Free car wash!

I was there when it happened around lunchtime on Monday. The pattern of the water was obviously from a sprinkler/fire suppressant system. No idea why morons think that it's sea water leaking. The free car wash was pretty good. The "downpour" was much heavier than the heaviest rain that i've encountered so far. Even with wipers going at full speed, you can't really see anything out of the windows. Goes to show how effective the system is in dousing fires.

↡ Advertisement