New Land Rover Discovery Sport

Rayoflight

Why need 150k? List price is $248k leh.. After trade in 528i dont think need that much..

Would u prefer outgoing evoque or this?

Currently evoque also clearing stock

Why need 150k? List price is $248k leh.. After trade in 528i dont think need that much..

Would u prefer outgoing evoque or this?

Currently evoque also clearing stock

Sorry didn't check the price

So need about 125k dp

Which is quite reasonable

My future car for sure! Thought pricing at 300k. If 220k can get, its probably a good deal.

Surpisingly for such length only 4.6m? Thats a little bit short

Maintenance not cheap also.

Any car above 200k has cheap maintenance?

(edited)

So need about 125k dp

My future car for sure! Thought pricing at 300k. If 220k can get, its probably a good deal.

Being marketed as a crossover.. Hahaha how can it be a crossover..

I like the space of the boot..the looks of the evoque. Why didnt they implant the new evoque headlights.. Wasted la!

Edited by Rayoflight

Being marketed as a crossover.. Hahaha how can it be a crossover..

I like the space of the boot..the looks of the evoque. Why didnt they implant the new evoque headlights.. Wasted la!

Maybe for facelift they will use new evoque headlight

Anyway evoque still more sexy but this discovery is more practical for me. It doesnt cost a bomb as compared to RR sport.

I would get this discovery over evoque due to space issue.

Turbocharged

So need about 125k dp

Have, merc n bmw maintenance quite cheap

Anyone saw this suv in showroom yet

Went for the pre launch viewing.

The car is very pretty. The interior and dash is well designed.

But it is not a true 7 seater. The rear seats are big enough but the problem is the floor in the last row is very high. So for adults your knees will be touching your breast even if you are A cup.

Ok for short distance.

Overall good car if you need 5 seats with occasional +2.

Edited by Aventador
  • Praise 2

But it is not a true 7 seater. The rear seats are big enough but the problem is the floor in the last row is very high. So for adults your knees will be touching your breast even if you are A cup.

Ok for short distance.

Yea i saw it in the video as well.. Seems like Nissan x-trail, kia sorento like that.. 5+mini2.

I will visit showroom to check it out! Btw.. Is panoromic roof an option?

Ok for short distance.

Indeed cos its more to crossover. Moreover suv are not good transporter of 7 adult. So last row is for the kids. Space wise this car is good and exterior is the enlarged evoque.

Engine wise its awesome as the 2L is efficient yet produce considerable bhp and has a good acceleration. Equipped with 4WD, this jeep can go through any surface in the world.

However on the downside, i felt that the interior looks tacky and cheap. It doesnt feel as wow as evoque and the small screen 5 inch seems to be inadequate. A 7 inch display screen would be nice

All in all its priced well and given with discount i am sure u can secure this car in 230k region. What to be worry of is the maintenance and servicing but wearnes normally gives first 3 servicing free and warranty 3-5 years. Shouldnt be much problem other than the future resale value. I dunno whether it will able to hold its value well in future.

Indeed cos its more to crossover. Moreover suv are not good transporter of 7 adult. So last row is for the kids. Space wise this car is good and exterior is the enlarged evoque.

Engine wise its awesome as the 2L is efficient yet produce considerable bhp and has a good acceleration. Equipped with 4WD, this jeep can go through any surface in the world.

However on the downside, i felt that the interior looks tacky and cheap. It doesnt feel as wow as evoque and the small screen 5 inch seems to be inadequate. A 7 inch display screen would be nice

All in all its priced well and given with discount i am sure u can secure this car in 230k region. What to be worry of is the maintenance and servicing but wearnes normally gives first 3 servicing free and warranty 3-5 years. Shouldnt be much problem other than the future resale value. I dunno whether it will able to hold its value well in future.

Don't know whether it drops below 200k as Coe quota increase
  • Praise 1

Don't know whether it drops below 200k as Coe quota increase

i hope so too.

but the truth is..... very hard

↡ Advertisement