Buying Ceiling fan and lighting from JB

Yaloryalor

Donât want lah

I take train go in

Easier and less stressful :grin:

Piak piak more stressful lor.

Don't know when get AIDS, and also very tiring, makes you look older.

↡ Advertisement

Piak piak more stressful lor.

Don't know when get AIDS, and also very tiring, makes you look older.

Where got piak piak

Pika wife only how to tio :XD:

Own self pika ownself lagi safe :grin:

Where got piak piak

Pika wife only how to tio :XD:

Own self pika ownself lagi safe :grin:

What are you talking about???  :huh:

post-180434-0-56716800-1516709564.jpg

jackie-chan.jpg

Anyone can advise how much is the installation fee if I bought a fan from malaysia?

ask the shop you buying from.....they either have the workers or the contacts. I fixed my own.........drilling the hole for the bracket is the most difficult part.

ask the shop you buying from.....they either have the workers or the contacts. I fixed my own.........drilling the hole for the bracket is the most difficult part.

Did you do balancing?

Did you do balancing?

no need....the fan blades came with their weight stickers....so just screwed the blades according to their weight for an even spread balance as possible. Mine us a kdk with plastics blades. My former amasco with compressed chipboard blades also didht need no balancing.

Instead of traveling all the way to JB to buy 1 or 2 fan, you can consider getting someone who can supply the fan from JB and come to your house to install it for you. The overall cost is still cheaper than buying locally, and might be cheaper then going to JB if you are only buying 1 fan. The time spend traveling to and fro JB not not be well spend unless you also go for other activities and there is a need to engage a contractor to install unless you are going to install yourself. Do note, this guy only supply KDK and panasonic fan.

https://sg.carousell.com/ironmanrenovation

• Praise 1

Instead of traveling all the way to JB to buy 1 or 2 fan, you can consider getting someone who can supply the fan from JB and come to your house to install it for you. The overall cost is still cheaper than buying locally, and might be cheaper then going to JB if you are only buying 1 fan. The time spend traveling to and fro JB not not be well spend unless you also go for other activities and there is a need to engage a contractor to install unless you are going to install yourself. Do note, this guy only supply KDK and panasonic fan.

https://sg.carousell.com/ironmanrenovation

Have you purchase from this iron man before? So you meant to say he got his stuff from JB and help you to install also?

Boss. Since you are there already, you should buy groceries... Can save a lot.

what do u usually get. went to aeon bt indah on sunday.

My kids no longer drink formula milk or diapers though, so that's some obvious stuff gone there.

I saw like my Dove body wash, colgate/listerine mouthwash, milo refill all ok price niah. Probably very slightly cheaper or same price.

Even colgate toothpaste also like not much difference. But kodomo children toothpaste then is very cheap  [laugh]

But i don't really analyse lah.

By the way, can pm me where can I buy ceiling fans in JB?

You may want to read the entire thread from the first page.

Yes, installed 1 at my home and 1 more at my parent house. I also ask him to do some other stuff like relocate my ceiling light and lay some electrical wiring with trunking as well. You can whataspp him for the pricing.

Have you purchase from this iron man before? So you meant to say he got his stuff from JB and help you to install also?

yes dont take credit card.......but Tampoi and those around that area does.

okie. But this kinda items just pay cash lah. your money changer rate is better than CC exchange rate. Even if u have cashback or spending perks, i think hard to claw back. 

• Praise 2

okie. But this kinda items just pay cash lah. your money changer rate is better than CC exchange rate. Even if u have cashback or spending perks, i think hard to claw back.

i using maybank......exchange rate not bad. I bought 2 kdk ceiling fans, nearly 20 led bulb and a friend's ceiling fan .....not sure how much the total was, so simplest solution was cc.
↡ Advertisement