LTA has started to hire elderly aunties

Angcheek

hmmm location looked like at Rivervale Pri school there

if really hire aunty do this job...sibei low class + unprofessional

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Twincharged

for sure the auntie is counting traffic and their average speeds. LTA needs to information before they do roadworks or diversions. sometimes these people are hired by the contractors doing works in the area, eg MRT digging to show proof to LTA on their implemented solution for traffic diversion

I cant tell what she was doing ...... but she has a gun (hahaha)

maybe tracking speed near school like some of u mentioned.

still , sitting in the middle of the divider .......... I think thats not very wise.

TP wont catch meh hahaha

granny_gun.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged

I cant tell what she was doing ...... but she has a gun (hahaha)

maybe tracking speed near school like some of u mentioned.

still , sitting in the middle of the divider .......... I think thats not very wise.

TP wont catch meh hahaha

granny_gun.jpg

How can TP catch for sitting on the divider? its dangerous but not against the law ma.

Hi 5... that's what I saw too. And twice. One during hot afternoon 3pm, the other morning about 9.30am.

Yup....saw one on the Jalan Kayu flyover a few weeks back and yes under the hot sun without shelter.

Yup....saw one on the Jalan Kayu flyover a few weeks back and yes under the hot sun without shelter.

Yes, then letter will say lampost 279.

I was given warning...

Ask me to share with everyone not to speed.

I feel ppl are very paranoid like they did something unimaginable.

I have seen students do the speed check thing too. Imo LTA hire them to record the average speed on those roads. They take the speed gun and record down the speed of vehicles passing by but not the registration plates. If I'm not wrong LTA is monitoring the roads concerned for data collection and analysis.

Ppl see camera install by the road only say speed cam, see auntie hold a speed gun balls drop. Sebei paranoid.

If people don't speed, they wont need to feel paranoid.

I feel ppl are very paranoid like they did something unimaginable.

I have seen students do the speed check thing too. Imo LTA hire them to record the average speed on those roads. They take the speed gun and record down the speed of vehicles passing by but not the registration plates. If I'm not wrong LTA is monitoring the roads concerned for data collection and analysis.

Ppl see camera install by the road only say speed cam, see auntie hold a speed gun balls drop. Sebei paranoid.

Not sure what's the aunties doing but it's quite distracting, drivers tend to check out what's going on

Yeah, I'd say might be dangerous and could cause accident.

• Praise 1

The employment of aunties are actually less threatening. They look like they are holding to a hairdryer.

c26-B0050QLDGY-1-l.jpg

↡ Advertisement