SEA games 2015

Duckduck

swimming can watch chiobus ah? :D

All big shoulders and upper body, how to be chio....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

this is SEA game! i think she is from the mountain [laugh]

then we should have a sea mountain game...... mountain really a lot chio bu leh..... viewership sure shoot up

The spectator turnout for most sports will be rather low. So, MOE will start giving out free tickets to the schools so that the stadiums and halls don't look miserably empty. Closer to the SEA games, when most tickets become unsold, just grab some free tickets will do.

• Praise 1

Softball is very difficult to play in SG due to lack of space. Normal basket court not even big enough for the diamond. I picked up this sport during JC and straightaway represented the school team even though majority of us are all playing for the 1st time. Due to many schools don't play the sport either, so very little interest. Those who dun know the game will find very boring, but those who know how it's played will find it very interesting. It's a total team sport and knowledge of the rules/play is very impt. A good coach and average coach makes a lot of difference.

maybe MCF should form teams [grouphug] for all kinds of sports, football, softball, table tennis etc........., if matches got beer MCF supporters sure chueh cheuh, all wear MCF t-shirts and maybe you know who can lead the pom pom girls :D

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

The spectator turnout for most sports will be rather low. So, MOE will start giving out free tickets to the schools so that the stadiums and halls don't look miserably empty. Closer to the SEA games, when most tickets become unsold, just grab some free tickets will do.

Please share lobang if got free tickets.

• Praise 1

I think they mention some of the events free entry.

Anyway doesn't interest me. SEA Games like some kampung games to me, playing against our neighbours.

I think they mention some of the events free entry.

Anyway doesn't interest me. SEA Games like some kampung games to me, playing against our neighbours.

Softball is free, first come first serve :D

Free Admission events

ARCHERY (Free) - Kallang Cricket Field (10-14 June)

ATHLETICS (Free) - National Stadium (7-12 June)

BOWLING (Free) - Orchid Country Club (9-14 June)

CANOEING (Free) - Marina Channel (6-9 June)

CYCLING (Free) - Marina Barrage Route (11-14 June)

FLOORBALL (Free) - ITE College East (9-14 June)

GOLF (Free) - Sentosa Golf Club (9-12 June)

HOCKEY (Free) - Sengkang Hockey Stadium (6-13 June)

PETANQUE (Free) - The Padang (6-15 June)

ROWING (Free) - Marina Channel (11-14 June)

SAILING (Free) - National Sailing Centre (6-14 June)

SHOOTING (Free) - SAFRA Yishun (6-7 June)

SOFTBALL (Free) - Kallang Softball Field (6-10 June)

SQUASH (Free) - Kallang Squash Centre (9-13 June)

TENNIS (Free) - Kallang Tennis Centre (6-14 June)

TRADITIONAL BOAT RACE (Free) - Marina Bay (6-7 June)

TRIATHLON (Free) - East Coast Park (6-7 June)

WATERSKI & WAKEBOARD (Free) - Bedok Reservoir (11-14 June)

At most I can watch is Ping Pong cos just walking distance from my block to T Payoh TT hall.......

If early, can play 'jackpot' at Balestier-Kalsha FC or T. Payoh SAFRA.... [cool]

So convenient hor? I used to stay in block 23 . . the food centre orh luah used to be good

(edited)

Anyone knows where the bowling venue is ? [wave]

Queenstown [:)]

Anyone knows where the bowling venue is ? [wave]

Queenstown [:)]

Edited by Count-Bracula