SEA games 2015

Duckduck

Queenstown still got bowling alley meh.... :o

Thought Queenstown bowl closed donkey years ago .. [sweatdrop]

hahaha! pulling your leg lah . . [laugh]

go watch soccer must pay or not?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The spectator turnout for most sports will be rather low. So, MOE will start giving out free tickets to the schools so that the stadiums and halls don't look miserably empty. Closer to the SEA games, when most tickets become unsold, just grab some free tickets will do.

actually the tickets are selling quite well.

a couple of sports has sold out. of course it doesnt include football -_-

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I felt "sea sick" whenever I see these SEA game banners ,,, could do better, just by adding some graphics.

pttr3.jpg?la=en

• Praise 1

I felt "sea sick" whenever I see these SEA game banners ,,, could do better, just by adding some graphics.

pttr3.jpg?la=en

Not only you...they bloody damn hang at my level also due to my side facing the expressway...ZZzzzZZzzzz

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Not only you...they bloody damn hang at my level also due to my side facing the expressway...ZZzzzZZzzzz

look like this type... and, errrrr, is the message right? it should be welcoming the participants from all countries. Winning medals war talk leave at locker room.

ProtectedPlaceSign-TelephoneHouse-Singap

• Praise 3

Really sad to hear this perpetual kelong news still around despite the strong efforts by our CPIB and police round the world to eradicate this disease. SEA games haven't even start and arrests already been made but the positive thing about this is that the bad guys will know that we have not let our guard down. Bad thing about it is the negative publicity it will bring to the world of sport to an almost exclusive Asian problem, well at least originating from Asia which is sad..........

• Praise 7

Turbocharged

From far you all feel it is like Red underwear??? [rolleyes]

• Praise 2

look like this type... and, errrrr, is the message right? it should be welcoming the participants from all countries. Winning medals war talk leave at locker room.

ProtectedPlaceSign-TelephoneHouse-Singap

hahhahaa

not this, its this I will be the 1st one to be dead,,,

From far you all feel it is like Red underwear??? [rolleyes]

I think its gross to put all this underwear around. hahhahaa

I will hang my one outside later too...hahahahaaa

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

hahhahaa

not this, its this I will be the 1st one to be dead,,,

I think its gross to put all this underwear around. hahhahaa

I will hang my one outside later too...hahahahaaa

Make sure must have pattern one.... Edited by Nlatio

pttr3.jpg?la=en

I cant stand the phrase "Do us proud". Cant it be more encouraging like "We are proud of you" or "All the best".

• Praise 5